What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior

Life's Good

Coach
He’s almost a Qld selection special in the vein of Larson, Currie, Campion & recently Glasby.
He is definitely one of those players that you know will never let you down. I didn’t think he’d make the 17 but am very happy to be wrong.
I wish him a great debut, it’s well deserved.

mxlegend99

Referee
Pumped for Prior to get a run. He sort of came from nowhere to get a spot too. What a fall from grace for Woods though. Wanted by NSW, Australia and Bulldogs last year.

Now not one of those teams wants him.

Exsilium

First Grade
Pumped for Prior to get a run. He sort of came from nowhere to get a spot too. What a fall from grace for Woods though. Wanted by NSW, Australia and Bulldogs last year.

Now not one of those teams wants him.

To be fair to prior he’s been a quality front rower for a while now. Just not as notable as his peers.

I like his workload and efforts out of their 20.

Ryan James must be wondering what he’s got to do but I personally don’t rate him at all.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
To be fair to prior he’s been a quality front rower for a while now. Just not as notable as his peers.

I like his workload and efforts out of their 20.

Ryan James must be wondering what he’s got to do but I personally don’t rate him at all.
I ended up with prior in my nrlceo side whilst he was back at the dragons 5 or so seasons ago and so having more interest made me realise how much quality work he did without it being noticed by many.

As for James, he is the current eras Alan tongue in the blues eyes, except Ryan is talented

Reactions: gUt

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
matt prior is also performing the pre-match entertainment..

Billy-Redden-e1452578420546.jpg

he's a double-threat!

Spot On

Coach
Biggest nuffie to ever play Origin

There's a big line up to claim your prize before we can go full genius over Prior's selection.......let's start with Aaron Woods, Andrew Fifita and James Tamou before we start bagging Prior.

Bloke could have an absolute shocker and be solely responsible for a NSW loss and be no worse than the above mentioned former NSW props.