What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

PJ

First Grade
Hereditary.

Not a jump scare horror, more a bit creepy.

Need to pay attention.

OK to good. Long and the setup was a bit boring. Good middle third and ending gets weird.

Wait for video if you like these sort of films.

McLovin

Staff member
Ready Player One - 7.5/10

Typical Spielberg reminiscing on old times kinda movie. Fun enjoyable film. Alot of gaming and movie references scattered throughout.

McLovin

Staff member
Truth or Dare - 5/10

Quite an average horror movie. Felt like another 'Final Destination' type film.

McLovin

Staff member
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Enjoyable movie. Kinda felt like The Lost World on steroids. The 'Indoraptor' was to me, the least menacing of the franchises dino-villains. A couple of scenes which were quite sad. The film ends open endedly opening the door for at least one more sequel.

6/10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Saw Jurassic last night. Enjoyable enough and agreed some sad depressing moments. Could nearly do a movie per scene of the ending montage in terms of sequels

axl rose

Bench
The Walk (Netflix). the math/science behind these balls of steel high wire daredevils was quite interesting. 8/10

Now for Fallen Kingdom and to most likely be bitterly disappointed. Though I enjoyed Jurassic World more than most people it seems.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Enjoyable movie. Kinda felt like The Lost World on steroids. The 'Indoraptor' was to me, the least menacing of the franchises dino-villains. A couple of scenes which were quite sad. The film ends open endedly opening the door for at least one more sequel.

6/10

Pretty sure another one has already been confirmed. I didn’t mind the first one but found it more a family friendly onethen the originals. Nowhere near as much tense moments. TBF maybe that’s just because I was much younger watching the originals.

axl rose

Bench
In future movies, they need to give more screen-time to that giant crocodile dinosaur imo.
Agreed. The underwater scenes, particularly in the beginning were the best part of the film.

Fallen Kingdom- very disappointed with the film. As a big dumb predictable dinosaur movie though it was ok.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Fatal Attaction. I hadn’t watched it in a long time but sat with the wife to watch it recently. Glenn Close is fantastic in the role of Alex. She is just so convincing as the sweet seductress who turns into the one who won’t let go.
And how chilling is the ‘bunny boiler’ scene?
I’m rarely disappointed in a movie with Michael Douglas as well and he delivers again.
Great viewing.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Fatal Attaction. I hadn’t watched it in a long time but sat with the wife to watch it recently. Glenn Close is fantastic in the role of Alex. She is just so convincing as the sweet seductress who turns into the one who won’t let go.
And how chilling is the ‘bunny boiler’ scene?
I’m rarely disappointed in a movie with Michael Douglas as well and he delivers again.
Great viewing.

Geez I haven’t seen it in years but yes Glenn Close is fantastic, the one bit that really gives me a chill is the scene when she takes the kid on the roller coaster, the blank look on her face just creeps me out.