What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
There's no doubt he's a decent player. But he definitely has the capacity to go right off the f**king rails and kill your team. Literally

I don't even reckon he's that good.

People whine on here about Mannah and kick returns padding his stats, Lodge make way more. His actual set runs aren't that strong, he's got some ball skills, lazy in defence. He's a solid-good NRL level prop with the ability to have a big game every few weeks...I've seen a few of those before somewhere.

But beyond all that he's an utter stain of a human and anyone who wants a person like that anywhere near our club is a complete moron

emjaycee

Coach
This is a ridiculous argument. For starters all those players bar Burgess were arguably lesser quality players when we signed Poore. And I don't remember to many people here bemoaning his signing at the time, in fact the complete opposite, most were stoked at the signing.

Secondly the quality of the players that are on the market thus far are excellent overall at the moment. We just need to get into it and get more of what is out there.

And lastly, yes the market is ever changing, so therefore you make hay while the sun-shines, sunshine. Just as you say it could be better, it can go bad too.

So maybe you should wipe Pou's jizz from the corners of you mouth before you write. Your welcome.
* You're welcome.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And on the Poore signing, he was a state of origin prop when we signed him after a bumper year for St George.

He was never close the same player after that injury he copped, Shackleton as well.

Typical Eels luck since 86.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And on the Poore signing, he was a state of origin prop when we signed him after a bumper year for St George.

He was never close the same player after that injury he copped, Shackleton as well.

Typical Eels luck since 86.
Watmough, Scott and Jennings also played Origin the year we signed them.

TheRam

Coach
Watmough, Scott and Jennings also played Origin the year we signed them.

Watmough and Scott were always going to be dud signings. Coach f**ked up there. It's just that people like you have no idea and a million excuses as to why a coach ALWAYS knows better.

And if that were anywhere near true, there wouldn't be a single coach sacking EVERRRRR!

84 Baby

Referee
This is a ridiculous argument. For starters all those players bar Burgess were arguably lesser quality players when we signed Poore. And I don't remember to many people here bemoaning his signing at the time, in fact the complete opposite, most were stoked at the signing.
Hannant & Eastwood played representative football before Poore & Tolman like Poore had won a premiership. My point is likely at the time we jumped in to signing the "best" available player without doing due diligence. And LOL at you bringing up how people were stoked at the time of any signing as an argument to signing any player. Who was the last player you were glad we signed?

Secondly the quality of the players that are on the market thus far are excellent overall at the moment. We just need to get into it and get more of what is out there.

And lastly, yes the market is ever changing, so therefore you make hay while the sun-shines, sunshine. Just as you say it could be better, it can go bad too.
You're the f**king one whinging how we're never the best, but then want to just sign players because they are better than what we have, BUT THEY'RE NOT THE f**kING BEST. We'd sign your f**king homo crush Lodge to $700k for 4 years and then you'd bitch on ad nauseum about how we didn't sign Campbell-Gillard or whoever next season.

So maybe you should wipe Pou's jizz from the corners of you mouth before you write. Your welcome.
So maybe you should cleanse your :eek: after filling it with your angry f**k, old man jizz before you write. De nada amigo

TheRam

Coach
f**k me, uptight much Rammy?
Life gets better if you relax some mate.

Mate you're the one who's up tight and thinks that they are the spelling monitor and is compelled to point out a simple spelling mistake on a internet forum site. Then I call you out and I'm the one who has the problem. Yeah sure.

Get them little brownie points and pat yourself on the back dude, by ridiculing anonymous no bodies on the internet. Yeah!!!

84 Baby

Referee
Mate you're the one who's up tight and thinks that they are the spelling monitor and is compelled to point out a simple spelling mistake on a internet forum site. Then I call you out and I'm the one who has the problem. Yeah sure.

Get them little brownie points and pat yourself on the back dude, by ridiculing anonymous no bodies on the internet. Yeah!!!
*you'reself

Bazal

Post Whore
Dem Bronco dollars, amazing!!!

Sif he’s going anywhere else, and if they are helping him pay off the Victims it should count on the cap.

If they're helping him pay off the victims they should be fined whatever amount they contribute...But the NRL are gutlessly letting this rabid dog play in the first place (despite showing no genuine remorse and admitting to taking precisely no steps to address his issues) so no doubt they've probably given the green light...

Latest posts