What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Yep, the signing reeks of desperation
It does, whilst he can add far more than what we can get from the likes of ET and Godinet. I'm still in shock but there's that old expression

'desperate times call for desperate measures'

tiger102

Juniors
I hope it's only for this season only. I was hoping Ivan would sign Matt Purcell. Just need a center, prop and a bloody good second rower.

Tiger05

First Grade
Farah might be a desperate signing but the situation at hooker is desperate. I hope it's confirmed with an additional signing as well but I doubt it.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
CONFIRMED!

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/06/20/robbie-farah-returns-to-wests-tigers/

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that Life Member Robbie Farah will be returning to the club for the remainder of the 2018 NRL season.

Farah, who has played 247 first-grade games for Wests Tigers, has signed a new playing contract until the end of the current season.

Under the new agreement Farah will begin training with Wests Tigers this week and is eligible for selection for the club's next game against the Gold Coast Titans at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday 1 July.

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary welcomed Farah back to the club.

"I look forward to welcoming Robbie back home to Wests Tigers this week," said Cleary.

"Robbie brings a wealth of experience back to the club in a position where we feel we need some additional support at this stage of the season.

"All of my discussions with Robbie have been very positive, he understands the direction that the club is heading in, and how he can help contribute to that," he said.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe said that Farah fills the club's final roster position for 2018.

"Robbie is a quality player and will bring some valuable experience to our playing group," he said.

"It's important to note that over the last two years this club has undergone significant change and we are building towards something special here.

"We're incredibly proud of the position that the club is in now and look forward to welcoming back a Life Member in Robbie," he said.

Farah's signing along with that of Moses Mbye now fulfils Wests Tigers roster requirements for 2018.

Das Hassler

Bench
" he understands the direction that the club is heading in, and how he can help contribute to that,"

A "this is how it needs to be" conveyed so should be no issues

Front-Rower

First Grade
Hopoate? Field/McGuiness drug scandal? Simona's shady dealings? The entire Terry Lamb era?

I think we've seen worse.

Cut them all out never to be seen again. We bring the biggest cause of trouble over the last ten years back to the club and welcome him with open arms. Lol only Wests Tigers can be that stupid.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I can only count 29 players including Farah (not including development) so not sure what's happening with final spot.

Re: Farah signing... Is very divisive amongst fans as we can see here, but it's about time we had some drama!
RF_skateboarding01.jpg

Latest posts