What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Almost all our fringe players are off contract you braindead beche-de-mer....I don't rate Lane either but you still need to replace the fringe first graders. Who do you propose we replace them with?

Viliame Kikau, Angus Crighton, Josh Jackson and Wade Graham.

emjaycee

Coach
So we have been linked to/or interested in:

- Woods for the right price
- Taupau
- Lane
- Austin
- Koroibete
- Asofa-Solomona
- Pangai Junior
- Klemmer
- Paulo, who we signed

I think all the above were reported in the media not just rumour sites.

While it has been reported we are trying to move Norman on (also rumours we wouId prefer Jennings leaves, but nothing in the media about this).

So while we don’t know how far our interest went with the above players, surely it shows BA and his team are definitely actively looking at players to improve our squad for 2019 and not sitting around doing nothing as some claim.
For what it's worth, my mail is at least 3 of them will be in Blue and Gold in 2019.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im not wrapped in Klemmer.
Would cost a bomb and guus like him burn out early. He is one dimensional.
I dont care if a prop makes 150mtrs every game.Its whats the 4 get combined off how many runs..

84 Baby

Referee
Im not wrapped in Klemmer.
Would cost a bomb and guus like him burn out early. He is one dimensional.
I dont care if a prop makes 150mtrs every game.Its whats the 4 get combined off how many runs..
They sure do

MV5BYTNiY2ZmNDktODI4MC00OGU4LTllNDUtZDFmMDU4ZjhkZTcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY317_CR157,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Latest posts