What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.
fonua-blakea-1861803hrc.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
BkPIoXJlbsH

Bati jersey looks good. Also white shoes with white socks in front row looks awesome.
Nice distinction from the union team. The socks could have done with a bit of black detailing though, even if its just a stripe on the foldover.

sempmrh

Juniors
The cut of those England jerseys by Hummel is terrible. The collar is far too wide and open. That combined with the short length of the sleeves and the tight fit - it's not a good look.

kdalymc

Bench
Because they want their own logo and shield there. I'd have no problem with QLD ditching the comp logo and putting the old Q logo there
Hmmm I just think it looks bodgy, there is a competition logo for a reason, and only one side wearing it is rough.
Especially how much they banging on about “first ever women’s origin”

GAZF

First Grade
I assume it’s not the stretchy material yeh?
If the Raiders have the design on the panel, then you're probably right. Though the lack of a sidepanel could very well cause a degree of under-performance - but its the Raiders, so it will still be unclear since they usually under-perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.