What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pacific Test - PNG 26-14 Fiji @ Campbelltown

Pacific Test: PNG v Fiji

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Personally, I can't believe PNG are as low at 10th on the rankings

mxlegend99

Referee
Sims, Saifiti and a couple others but this team is mud.So lazy that Jarryd Hayne actually looks good
No wonder their pack looks f**ked today.

Now that you mention them I do recall both Sims and Saifiti along with Kikau being absolutely awesome.

3 big and aggressive forwards out. Never mind though. Kane Evans is there... he cant even crack an injured wooden spoon pack

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No wonder their pack looks f**ked today.

Now that you mention them I do recall both Sims and Saifiti along with Kikau being absolutely awesome.

3 big and aggressive forwards out. Never mind though. Kane Evans is there... he cant even crack an injured wooden spoon pack

Koroisau is missing too from last year. That's definitely a big out.

stormbati

Bench
I am ashamed of these bludgers. Vunivalu and Phillips getting owned by reserve graders. Uate atleast had a go but now is off injured. Please leave Vunakece off too coach.

stormbati

Bench
Only thing Hayne is good for is making Fiji look stronger on paper and giving everyone false hope that we'll see something special.

Latest posts