What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am I suppose to do?

No football, free weekend, I'm at a lose end here.

Fine I could watch the Pacific tests, but I'd imagine they will be on some channel I don't get or can't find, so that's out.
Is the Eng/ NZ test on anywhere at some hour I can't be bothered to get up for?
I could wait till Sunday night till 11.30pm or whatever time it's on and watch SOO, but that a lot of hours between now and then.

For gods sake the mighty Dragons were on a roll too, one good win in a row, now the momentums been ruined.

I may have to spend time with my family, jeeeezzzz, what's the world coming to?

Old Timer

Coach

Fine I could watch the Pacific tests, but I'd imagine they will be on some channel I don't get or can't find, so that's out.
I could wait till Sunday night till 11.30pm or whatever time it's on and watch SOO, but that a lot of hours between now and then.

For gods sake the mighty Dragons were on a roll too, one good win in a row, now the momentums been ruined.

There's always the Banksia rub & tug followed by a few schooners at the pub.
Otherwise get a hold of yourself, a six pack, a copy of Never Before Never Again and lock yourself in the bathroom for a few hours.

Drakon

Juniors

Hey BGB, plenty of Saints and ex Saints players to watch here.

Coverage from:-
Fri Jun 22 - Women's State of Origin - 7.30pm on 9/9HD
Sat Jun 23 - PNG vs Fiji - 4.00pm on 9 GEM
Sat Jun 23 - Samoa vs Tonga - 7.00pm on 9/9HD
Sun 24 Jun - Men's State of Origin - 7.00pm on 9/9HD

Only 6 days till we play Parra. Hang in there mate!

ViceVersa

Juniors

Is that you who holds up the ADIDAS banner at games... 'All Day I Dream About Saints'?...

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
This thread answers the old conundrum why everyone needs two sporting teams, especially during winter.

For me, in the NRL it's SGI...well, duh. AFL, it's Hawthorn.

So, I'm set for weekends such as this.

Gareth67

First Grade
' Open all Hours ' at 8.00 pm on Fox Channel 113 - an oldie I know , but it still makes me chuckle .
The good point about the extended rest is that the boys who are not playing will be able to get over any injuries they may be carrying and for Mary to be able to give the younger players from the ISP that ' ring of confidence ' for the game against the Eels .

Life's Good

Coach

With all due respect & discretion spare a thought for your family. They’ll be spending time with you.:wink:

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah me too, but 007 gets the chicks mate.
Connery got the chicks in and out of the movie but poor old Roger had to stop and think about it and then re read the script to make sure of what he was supposed to do.
What comes natural to 1 person isn't always so easy for the next guy.