What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where has the integrity gone?

ouryears

Bench
Nope girlfriend. Not at all small balls, or in your case saggy balls. Either/or don't care.
Don't bother answering Crush, DQ,
he or she is the most up their ass person you could possibly read about. Total BS artist.

He or she is a troll for Mary and the mediocrity element inside our club. He or she sings the praises of finishing 8th, enough said.

#crushisatroll.

Last edited:
I wondered that today when my teenage daughter came home beside herself after she refereed an under 9s game. She said a child tripped over his own feet and stayed down. A male ran onto the field and yelled at my daughter; "You're a f$&g shit ref. I should have refereed this game. ". The child got to his feet and continued the full game with no issues.

When my daughter first told me this she still very upset. I wrongly said to my daughter that it comes with the territory. Unfortunately we live in a society today with people who have no integrity and will intimidate and verbally abuse others including young children without any consideration to how that behaviour affects the person they are directing it to. I did later correct myself and say to my daughter I'm sorry that man spoke to you that way, it is wrong and unacceptable. It has been reported and hopefully there will be some recourse for this person.

Two weeks ago at an under 14 game a coach verbally abused the young ref throughout the whole game. The language again incorporated the F word plus other such words. He could be herd yelling out at the ref from the other side of the field and it was obvious it was intimidating the young boy. Afterwards I couldn't help hearing a parent excusing the behaviour; "Oh that's just him"
No excuse and even more so if he was really the coach.
Cocktail of ego and testosterone is dangerous.
These mongrels shouldn't be let near junior football.
Ban them - get rid of them with surgical precision. We don't need them.
It is a good case for a behavior monitor to be present at the games provided either by the clubs or, better still, by the association.
These incidents are too common place and totally unacceptable.
So sorry what happened to your little girl and disgusted at the "coach" abusing the young ref.

This Year?

Immortal
How can anyone have a LU account and NOT troll? I enjoy all Saints supporters posts because we all are passionate about the same thing and the varying opinions are as diverse as the people posting them.

Gareth67

First Grade
What can I tell you...
The mention on Darren Tracey brought that fateful day flooding back.
Still can't believe he didn't pass it.

Yes it was such a wasted opportunity , a try for certain and as we all realise would had put the game completely out of their reach . Still the Dragons had played so very well in their first year as a joint venture team and the players we had were all tremendous footballers .

Drag Queen

Bench
Grow the f**k up and stop with the name calling if you're going to make a thread about how you can't take it
Perhaps not my finest moment Gm5. I'm generally quite a calm girl but when my reputation was being attacked I retaliated. Should have ignored it which I usually do. Go the Blues. Hunt to come out uninjured. Should be a cracking game :).

Drag Queen

Bench
Hey Drag Queen, firstly congrats on being up the duff, exciting times!

My humble opinion; you will rarely get slammed if you don’t slam. If you react to the bs some folks dish out on this forum, you will get some non-sensical vitriol from time to time. So, just chill, don’t take things too personally and don’t feel like you have to win every argument/debate etc.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...
Thanks for the advice.

jak

Bench
You poor thing FF. I'm guessing you're a toothless bogan from Boganville. I actually did check out your profile and you're 44 and still laugh out loud. Pity the fool..

I'm not liking this at all Belta. To think your daughter had to go through this is heartbreaking. I sincerely hope she keeps up her mojo. I recall my husband coaching Union and being abused by Cameron King's parents a few years back. He never showed up for training so my husband refused to include him in the team. He must have turned up for his NRL training though.
Priscilla. You guessed wrong. You must be used to being wrong by now. lol I am far from a bogan and have full mouth of teeth. lol I don't even know where Boganville is. lol You sound like you are pretty familiar with the place. You are the one who comes across as a bogan. I have no pity for you either. lol
chill frank I used to be 44 WITH teeth things will get better for you

giboz71

First Grade
This thread is fantastic. Reminds me why I stick in JA the majority of the time.

I like posting in the main forum .There are great posters in here who know their footy and I don’t mind healthy debate.

But I’ve avoided this area and stuck to JA as well until this and other stupid thread get binned. The usual suspects are talking nonsense and whats worse, current and ex Dragons are getting their name put through the mud which is a disgrace in a Dragons fans forum.

I refuse to engage with said posters, suggest everyone do the same.

I’ll come back here when we all talk footy again.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You poor thing FF. I'm guessing you're a toothless bogan from Boganville. I actually did check out your profile and you're 44 and still laugh out loud. Pity the fool..

I'm not liking this at all Belta. To think your daughter had to go through this is heartbreaking. I sincerely hope she keeps up her mojo. I recall my husband coaching Union and being abused by Cameron King's parents a few years back. He never showed up for training so my husband refused to include him in the team. He must have turned up for his NRL training though.
So how are old are you actually?