What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STATE OF ORIGIN 2 GAME DAY

Crush

Coach
State of Origin on a Sunday, feels a bit weird but should be a cracker tonight.
Ill be heading out there along with 80 000 plus other fans, when ANZ is a packed house the atmosphere is pretty special.
Hoping all the Dragons boys play out of their skins and the Blues wrap up the series!
Go Blues!
upload_2018-6-24_9-7-30.png

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Probably meek as mice off the field Sammy :) but I don't believe you would have trouble should anyone come a knocking at your front door , not at your size .

Have a wonderful day out today and enjoy yourself and don't foget - buy your self a Scotch and put it on my tab !

You are right.
Both are quiet guys of the field.
By the way Gareth are you still paying all ready on my 3rd

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
You are right.
Both are quiet guys of the field.
By the Gareth are tou srill paying all ready on my 3rd

Of course - go ahead and have as many as you like , I am bound to win Lotto one of these days . . .

You deserve a bit of a rest yourself mate - here's hoping everything will be fine on the injury front . Blues by 4

Old Timer

Coach
JDB off very early???
Tom T not playing well so maybe they sacrificed JDB to get Jake T on to try and get some combination with his brother
Can’t think of any other reason to make that change so early