What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

ouryears

Bench
What a great dragons supporter you are! Having a crack at our coach and team at every opportunity.
How's Penrith going?
#trolls
What a great supporter you are, (not.) Calling other supporters aliases at every chance... and then being a SOOK when it comes back to bite you back.

If you don't want to be sledged, THEN STOP SLEDGING Crush Warner.

You bag DQ but expect no comeback, it's sad you have succumbed to this.

Sick of your tantrums.

Old Timer

Coach
What a great supporter you are, (not.) Calling other supporters aliases at every chance... and then being a SOOK when it comes back to bite you back.

Sick of your tantrums.
So now you are the self appointed voice of reason. lol
What a joke you really are, oh I forgot you have me on ignore (and you call other people sooks) so no doubt this will burn you as I know you will read it and you will really want to reply but you are caught in your own web.
By the way Crush is a far more decent supporter and poster than you could evert hope to be.

jak

Bench
So now you are the self appointed voice of reason. lol
What a joke you really are, oh I forgot you have me on ignore (and you call other people sooks) so no doubt this will burn you as I know you will read it and you will really want to reply but you are caught in your own web.
By the way Crush is a far more decent supporter and poster than you could evert hope to be.
well said.

Drag Queen

Bench

Sick of your tantrums.
I only just saw his/hers comment regarding yours truly. Not too bothered by anything that comes out of his or hers mouth tbh. Quite childlike or immature for lack of a better word. :rolleyes:

Drag Queen

Bench
No , totally different personality . Drag Queen is quite polite and can cover any subject on the forum , where as the monstrosities that you had mentioned had mainly one subject on their mind (?) Gareth Widdop - Gareth Widdop etc. etc. Also he was a miserable berstard , used to call me names where as Drag Queen sometimes replys to my posts with a couple of X's - kisses .
Thank you Sir. Tonight you get hugs and kisses xoxo

Gareth67

First Grade
There is a rumour that this thread has been hijacked and is now very close to being another days of our lives.

Ever so right 2010 - now back to the rugby league - can anyone tell me why in the name of hell that tonight's State of Origin is not being played in the glorious winter sunshine this afternoon ? Surely as a spectacle the game would look far better in daylight , a far larger attendance then at 7.40 pm this evening . A great day out for the mums and dads with the kiddies in tow , but at night it just does not compare to a beautiful day like today .

Crush

Coach
Ever so right 2010 - now back to the rugby league - can anyone tell me why in the name of hell that tonight's State of Origin is not being played in the glorious winter sunshine this afternoon ? Surely as a spectacle the game would look far better in daylight , a far larger attendance then at 7.40 pm this evening . A great day out for the mums and dads with the kiddies in tow , but at night it just does not compare to a beautiful day like today .
I totally agree. They do it for the tv ratings but surely once or so a year they can think about the spectators and families and not their pockets!

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Gareth
Its all to do with tv.
Better ratings at prime time.
Agree with you 4pm would be better

Latest posts