What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Rugby League Players - what are they remembered for...??

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Rodney Howe - more holes than a pincushion thanks to steroids.

Garry Jack - Ian Roberts' rearrangement of his face. Also he was shitfaced at Wests Leagues drinking double straight Scotches at 2 am on Sunday morning before putting in a MoM for the Tigers later that day.

roofromoz

First Grade
Richie Williams - shit talking his opposition before his first grade debut for the Dragons. Then gets a mid-release to the Panthers, plays a few forgettable games at fullback and slips into obscurity.

axl rose

Bench
Greg Smith- showing the NRL what an NFL player is made of ( actually it turns out he never made the cut in the NFL, that naughty fibber)

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
Greg Smith- showing the NRL what an NFL player is made of ( actually it turns out he never made the cut in the NFL, that naughty fibber)

Been on the beers mate ? There’s a pretty in-depth discussion about this no less than three pages ago

axl rose

Bench
Been on the beers mate ? There’s a pretty in-depth discussion about this no less than three pages ago
Usually Green tea only, but Freddy downing tinnies at the press conference was a real inspiration

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Brad Tighe.

For asking me for beer money at the Pioneer hotel. It was 1:30am on game day. He and Luke Walsh were plastered and he came over to my table and asked for “a fiver to get a schooner”

I bought them both a schooner. Figured they’d pull out of the game cause they were too hung over and we’d have a chance to win a game without their shitness

Great effort from the boys there.

ed-grimley

Bench
When Ricky Stuart threw an intercept pass for the Poms to score and then resurrecting himself by setting up Mal to score for the Aussies who went on to win the test.

Latest posts