What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
There's some real throwbacks tonight.

Vautin and Sterling reminiscing.

Jet.

Matt Prior

King hit

Coach
I always tip NSW with my heart but even my head says NSW tonight. I just feel we've got the better team and are not going to let another opportunity slip like last year. Much stronger in the forwards and more class and composure in the backs (although not by a long shot). The Maroons will be better but I don't think Slater on one leg and a 24 game Ponga will be enough.

Prove me right boys

skeepe

Immortal
Given the amount of whinging, what would you guys have done for the entertainment?

They got a modern, popular act in Peking Duk for game 1 and everyone complained.

They get an older Aussie rock band for game 2 and everyone’s complaining.

So what do you actually want them to do?

Meth

Staff member
Given the amount of whinging, what would you guys have done for the entertainment?

They got a modern, popular act in Peking Duk for game 1 and everyone complained.

kids relay race and an earlier kick off

Canard

Immortal

For someone who was at the MCG, I can tell you Peking Duck was spectacular.

Noname36

First Grade
I always tip NSW with my heart but even my head says NSW tonight. I just feel we've got the better team and are not going to let another opportunity slip like last year. Much stronger in the forwards and more class and composure in the backs (although not by a long shot). The Maroons will be better but I don't think Slater on one leg and a 24 game Ponga will be enough.

Prove me right boys

Every single fact is pointing strongly torwards a Blues win...

Which worries me because history shows we’ll probably lose...

But it’s very different Qld team than previously with Smith/Thurston/Cronk gone.

RockWheel

Bench

play football

Latest posts