What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelogical

Referee
Filthy, horrible vermin, those cane toads. They deserve far worse than losing the 2018 series. I would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass just to see NSW take this series 3-0. I would even go further to see a NSW whitewash in 2019. The morons: scumbag, snivelling oxygen thieves of a football team if I ever saw one.

King hit

Coach
Did anyone?
I though after overachieving in the world cup last year with an average team he was universally supported.

Outside of yhe Moses rumours it was all good for him

Lots of people were like ‘look at that clown coaching’ QLD dominance to continue forever blah blah. Freddy failed at the Roosters etc etc

Tom Trbojevic was MOTM for me. Someone tell me why he was taking the hit ups the forwards should have been doing and where the f**k was Klemmer in the second half?

NSW forwards couldn't make metres coming out of their own half and Freddy still keeps the Australian enforcer on the bench - its f**king insane.

Nerd

Bench
Qld took advantage of the refs reluctance to penalise and slowed the ruck down to a snail pace and yet NSW were the only team penalised for slowing the ruck down, 3 of them after the 55 minute mark.
The refs were poor, but it wasn’t one way traffic.
Goes both ways. QLD were penalised multiple times for being inside the 10 m but NSW weren't. To be fair, with Sutton reffing the game there was always going to be multiple incorrect decisions. I don't think Sutton is bias just inept.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Tom Trbojevic was MOTM for me. Someone tell me why he was taking the hit ups the forwards should have been doing and where the f**k was Klemmer in the second half?

NSW forwards couldn't make metres coming out of their own half and Freddy still keeps the Australian enforcer on the bench - its f**king insane.

Tommy had three one on one tackles in a row, two from being the lone marker.

typicalfan

Coach

Klemmer went and played the entire first 40 or at least most of it and was deadset gassed after his stint. He threw one bad offload and then didn’t see him again. Besides the Qld wingers take those runs all the time and hit the line harder than ours.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Cordner hate is so weird....he's a machine. Runs a good line, good defender, gets through a mountain of work in attack and defence. Only really competing with Jake T for MOTM honours tonight.
Qft.

It's absolutely hysterical.

The bloke runs hard all night and hits harder in D. He also bleeds Blue and leads by an example.

And yet half his own fans lay into him. How sad!

Congrats on the MotM Godner. What a Blues legend.

King hit

Coach
Blues to win 3-0 would be the icing of it. Do think the Maroons will win in Brisbane to send Slater out a winner,