What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DCE set to replace Hunt for Game III

BennyV

Referee
Hunt was a stopgap for this year. QLD are turning over a number of champions (throughout the whole team, not just the spine) and while a number of selections were easy with guys like Munster, Ponga, Holmes, Kafusi all showing comfort at this level, others were not so easy due to form, injury or late decisions (I put hooker in the latter category too). Will likely get it right next year with Taylor in the 7, Ponga in the 1 and Hess in the starting line. Give Brandon Smith a few years and will be a decent battle.

redVinme

Bench
Hunt was a stopgap for this year. QLD are turning over a number of champions (throughout the whole team, not just the spine) and while a number of selections were easy with guys like Munster, Ponga, Holmes, Kafusi all showing comfort at this level, others were not so easy due to form, injury or late decisions (I put hooker in the latter category too). Will likely get it right next year with Taylor in the 7, Ponga in the 1 and Hess in the starting line. Give Brandon Smith a few years and will be a decent battle.

Smith is a kiwi I believe?

Its just red tape though right?

Frailty

First Grade
Sorry QLD - NSW gifted you many years of Mitch Pearce stinking up the joint, it's time to return the favour and stick by Hunt.