What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/24/nsw-blues-player-ratings-state-of-origin-game-two/

Who actually is "Chris Kennedy" - assigned to "rate" the teams.... Sure it's someones opinion just like mine but..

Tom Trbrjjccvv rates "7" - ?!?! More than Addo-Carr, Klemmer and the same at Mitchell, Cordner....

And Roberts 4.5 with comment - "still questions over his defence" - he marked Inglis and tackled his heart out, anyone recall him missing one?! Helped nullify Inglis full-stop.

Split frames show the ball not down and the legs in the air. The next frame shows the ball in China and the leg probably touching the ground. The bunker should have stuck with the refs call of try. Didn’t really matter though as Qld scored a few minutes later.
He dropped the merkin

big hit!

Bench

Spot On

Coach
Slater will retire now. Thurston, Smith& Cronk all the same. All about me and not the jumper.

Oh but it is loyal Pedge. Much more loyalty to the team to step down now the series is lost, forgo a home crowd send off and let the next generation get some much needed experience playing in QLD to begin the re-build for next year.

typicalfan

Coach
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/24/nsw-blues-player-ratings-state-of-origin-game-two/

Who actually is assigned to "rate" the teams.... Sure it's someones opinion just like mine but..

Tom Trbrjjccvv rates "7" - ?!?! More than Addo-Carr Klemmer and the same at Mitchell, Cordner...

And Roberts 4.5 with comment - "still questions over his defence" - he marked Inglis and tackled his heart out, anyone recall him missing one?!
Roberts poor positioning helped set up the Holmes try and he nearly cost us with a professional foul.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just needs a little boot polish to smooth it out and give it a bit of colour.
I'll let my House mates know, I've been real mean tonight I have his their replacement banjo strings as well.

At least NSW aren't playing the role of Ned Beatty tonight and the only squealing is coming from North of the border.

Nerd

Bench
Absolutely. But Joey and Gus are legends.
Johns is a legend but Gus is a serial dribbler of the highest order. I'm surprised the mute button on my remote isn't damaged from overuse whenever he is calling a game. Thankfully I have Fox so don't have to listen to the merkin very often.

Latest posts