What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

Coach
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/24/nsw-blues-player-ratings-state-of-origin-game-two/

Who actually is "Chris Kennedy" - assigned to "rate" the teams.... Sure it's someones opinion just like mine but..

Tom Trbrjjccvv rates "7" - ?!?! More than Addo-Carr, Klemmer and the same at Mitchell, Cordner....

And Roberts 4.5 with comment - "still questions over his defence" - he marked Inglis and tackled his heart out, anyone recall him missing one?! Helped nullify Inglis full-stop.

He missed 3. And didn't get a hand on anyone for their 1st try. And got sin binned with a stupid play that could have cost us if not for Turbo and Cleary stepping up in defence.

Nerd

Bench
Expect to see Ponga start in the dead rubber.

Possibly in the halves
If there is a football god please let this happen. In fact if they pick any QLD eligible player either forward or back in place of Hunt we would have to be better off.

King hit

Coach
Hunt really went missing tonight when the crunch was on. I always thought though this would happen. Being a cricket lover I remember when Warne etc retired and all these young guys came in and they were hyped as being just as good and that Australia would dominate forever. Off course they were nowhere near as good and Australia went through a long rebuilding period. In Michael Hussey's biography he spoke about how this 'as good as warne' hype really got into the minds of the next generation. Especially for spinners.

mxlegend99

Referee
Qft.

It's absolutely hysterical.

The bloke runs hard all night and hits harder in D. He also bleeds Blue and leads by an example.

And yet half his own fans lay into him. How sad!

Congrats on the MotM Godner. What a Blues legend.
Half his own fans? He gets laid into because he has no fans.

Its just unfortunate the Panthers halves could make this nuffy a winner. Ruined his Origin record while paired with Pearce.

aqua_duck

Coach
Was very disappointed with our forwards to be honest, just very little go forward and a lack of willingness to take those tough hit ups. Matt Prior had 3 hit ups all game and i don't think he had a single hit up in his second stint, DeBelin 6 hit ups and less than 50m in 59 minutes. The outside backs weren't getting it done taking the ball out of their own half, that's when the forwards needed to step up and TBH the only one who did was Cordner

King hit

Coach
Having a victory feast of a Hungry Jacks whopper and chicken fries to celebrate the win. Just like I did in 2014. Already have enjoyed the Tooheys.

Tommy Smith

Referee
He got that for not being the worst player on field this game..baby steps with Fraudner.
Soooo much butthurt dished out by the triumphant Mighty Blues captain!

Boyd Godner, Man of the Match & Blues legend.

We're all celebrating his achievements whilst you're wallowing in that pit of jealousy.

Oh Captain My Captain
Boyd
Cordnerrrrrrr!!!!

P.S. Roosters 32 Penrith 6

Latest posts