What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Soooo much butthurt dished out by the triumphant Mighty Blues captain!

Boyd Godner, Man of the Match & Blues legend.

We're all celebrating his achievements whilst you're wallowing in that pit of jealousy.

Oh Captain My Captain
Boyd
Cordnerrrrrrr!!!!
He's as much man of the match tonight as Thurston was in 2015 grand final. He got picked but wasnt even close to best on ground.

Kind of appropriate that Fraudner gets the fraud MOTM Award.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It was the first Origin game I have ever seen when we have not had a halfback.

Ben Hunt deserves a fate worse than death. What a f**king hopeless player.

Jason Maher

Immortal
It was the first Origin game I have ever seen when we have not had a halfback.

Ben Hunt deserves a fate worse than death. What a f**king hopeless player.

Try losing 11 series in 12 years and having an endless production line of useless halves, especially Pearce failing again and again. You'll live.

big hit!

Bench
He got that for not being the worst player on field this game..baby steps with Fraudner.
Salty tears, from NSW fans no less.

I did think of this board when Cordner scored the game changing try without doing anything but being knocked over by halfback.

And the 3 or so 6th tackles he got his bum chin in the way and got tackled

Spot On

Coach
Hoping Jarrod Wallace and Dylan Napa keep their awesome form up forcyears to come.

I also hope Kevvie keeps Jai Arrow on the bench for as long as possible. That bloke is the goods. Keep him off the field .... please.

Canard

Immortal
QLD crossed the line three times to NSW twice. Despite some ordinary play by Hunt and Chambers goal kicking hurt in the end.

Hunt's poor play has masked McCollough shortcomings, great trier and won't make mistakes but offers little in attack. Nathan Peats II if you will.

I'd like to thank Ben Hunt

Has anyone found Nathan Cleary? I seen him once during the game 5 minutes from the end

Did he get dragged?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
QLD crossed the line three times to NSW twice. Despite some ordinary play by Hunt and Chambers goal kicking hurt in the end.

Hunt's poor play has masked McCollough shortcomings, great trier and won't make mistakes but offers little in attack. Nathan Peats II if you will.
They did a NSW on NSW. Played dumb despite the opportunities that were available with a half that has origin failure stamped on his bones.

Pick and stick, Queensland. Pick and stick.

Nerd

Bench
If the QLD selectors pick Hunt for the next game we deserve to be on the end of a whitewash. Surely they can learn from the NSW example of picking and sticking with an underperforming Mitch Pearce year after year doesn't work. Everyone has the odd bad game but Hunt has never had a good game at this level.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
If the QLD selectors pick Hunt for the next game we deserve to be on the end of a whitewash. Surely they can learn from the NSW example of picking and sticking with an underperforming Mitch Pearce year after year doesn't work. Everyone has the odd bad game but Hunt has never had a good game at this level.
Passion.

Latest posts