What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big hit!

Bench
Ah, so now Queenslanders are realizing that if you take great players out of a team you struggle to win.

A few brain farts, and a decision based on the assumption that a bloke was going to successfully ground a ball that bounced inconsistently in the goal line. that to me decided this match. Normally it's a NSW player that goes full genius. Not this time. A welcome change

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A few brain farts, and a decision based on the assumption that a bloke was going to successfully ground a ball that bounced inconsistently in the goal line. that to me decided this match. Normally it's a NSW player that goes full genius. Not this time. A welcome change
It was a penalty try or 10 in the bin.

So relieved that they didn't bin Ben Hunt. Queensland would have scored 3 tries if he'd been sin biinned.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So what happened to passion and the legendary Queensland spirit?

Or did that go out the door with Thurston, Smith and Cronk?

Nerd

Bench
Yeah, but that's only Queensland passion that allowed it. Barry Gommersall would have made the correct ruling and sent off Cordner for having the audacity to embarrass Ben Hunt
LOL Mick Stone would have ruled the penalty try and sent Hunt off for daring to go near the NSW captain. Oh hang on, that would have been a good thing for QLD.

big hit!

Bench
So what happened to passion and the legendary Queensland spirit?

Or did that go out the door with Thurston, Smith and Cronk?

How the f**k would or should I know? Are you saying QLD had no passion or spirit out there?

It was a great contest and importantly, NSW won.