What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking

Angry_eel

First Grade
I used to be a straight in guy. Then I bought a car with a reverse camera. Now I park reverse in my driveway and most tight places.

Johns Magic

Referee
I used to be a straight in guy. Then I bought a car with a reverse camera. Now I park reverse in my driveway and most tight places.

Yeah even before I had a reverse camera I would reverse in because obviously it improves visibility so much when you are leaving the spot. But with the reverse camera it's now a piece of cake.

Don't really get why anyone would ever go front-first unless they want to cleaned up by a car they can't see on the way out.

Parra

Referee
Yeah even before I had a reverse camera I would reverse in because obviously it improves visibility so much when you are leaving the spot. But with the reverse camera it's now a piece of cake.

Don't really get why anyone would ever go front-first unless they want to cleaned up by a car they can't see on the way out.

At shopping centres and airport carparks I drive in forwards

Danish

Referee
Reverse in gives far superior visibility when you are leaving, epecially with the amount of wanker SUVs around.

If you drive in and reverse out, then you can be at the mercy of whatever dickhead is coming towards you until you are almost all the way out of the spot.

Also, nothing gets a woman hotter than a perfectly executed reverse park. I carry around photos of my best examples for that very reason

Parra

Referee
I have one of those cars with the boot at the back.

So when I turn up with a trolley full of crap from Coles I can put it right at the boot. Same at the airport when you need to get bags in and out.

Park whichever way is best for what you are doing.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I have one of those cars with the boot at the back.

So when I turn up with a trolley full of crap from Coles I can put it right at the boot. Same at the airport when you need to get bags in and out.

Park whichever way is best for what you are doing.

And like today when I was in the car park at work I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity when this driver tried at least 4 times to try and reverse park into a parking spot which she could have driven straight in to.

Latest posts