What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
It's easy to say it as a Broncos fan but Hunt was bog last night, that kick on the 3rd tackle was a monumental pressure reliever

He struggles in the big moments and that's been something he's dealt with all of his career, less than ideal, especially when you're the halfback

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Is Ben Hunt a double agent for NSW? Conspiracry?
It's easy to say it as a Broncos fan but Hunt was bog last night, that kick on the 3rd tackle was a monumental pressure reliever

He struggles in the big moments and that's been something he's dealt with all of his career, less than ideal, especially when you're the halfback
Imagine if Pearce was playing last night as well. Heads would have exploded

Exsilium

First Grade
I think QLD fans have taken it well.

They’ve had their run. Now they’ll move on and cheer on one of the many QLD teams in contention for the NRL finals series....

GongPanther

Referee
I think QLD fans have taken it well.

They’ve had their run. Now they’ll move on and cheer on one of the many QLD teams in contention for the NRL finals series....
At least Billy Slater actually said we deserved the win,instead of Meninga's mantra of the usual "they were probably the better side" that stubborn fookwit never gave anyone due credit.

King hit

Coach
Queensland better take up knitting or something

36064296_249337552500015_597034345730932736_n.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Yep - you can looks at refereeing decisions, dropped balls etc all you like but one thing that so often gets overlooked is the importance of accurate goal kicking.

Two conversions are worth just as much as any try.
Especally when they win you the game.

kbw

Bench
Some nice sarcasm from a QLDer earlier in this thread saying the QLD forwards dominated, how many ran over 100m ?
I was impressed how Ponga threw himself into unknown territory.

Hunt does well for ST George but it will be interesting as his SOO games have been 100x worse than Pearce's ever were.

Cordner was terrific as well. his work rate was high, ran lots of metres and tackles.
He or Maloney were my picks for MOM.

I felt for Tommy Turbo, he was left in the lurch several times by Roberts who was terrible in defense. But Tommy saved the day a couple of times jamming hin on the centre in the second half

TheFrog

Coach
Some nice sarcasm from a QLDer earlier in this thread saying the QLD forwards dominated, how many ran over 100m ?
They dominated early, held their own overall. NSW had a better goal kicker, that was the difference. It meant Qld had to score the most tries to win, and they couldn't.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was impressed how Ponga threw himself into unknown territory.

Hunt does well for ST George but it will be interesting as his SOO games have been 100x worse than Pearce's ever were.

Cordner was terrific as well. his work rate was high, ran lots of metres and tackles.
He or Maloney were my picks for MOM.

I felt for Tommy Turbo, he was left in the lurch several times by Roberts who was terrible in defense. But Tommy saved the day a couple of times jamming hin on the centre in the second half
Lol, 100x worse than Myth's SOO games, you are taking the piss. Hunt played solidly game 1 and came up with an awful kick in game 2. Pus never reached the lofty heights of even a passable game in his 450 games of shit. Pearce is the worst half in origin history, no doubt

Latest posts