What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Dragons LIVE game day thread 28/6/18

TheParraboy

Staff member
pissing down here , will do for the rest of the day
but game time it looks to stop

ground will be wet and soggy
could favour us?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Remember that time we played St George in the rain and it was 2-1 or something with 5 to go. 3 of the worst field goals in the history of RL. I think we ended up losing 7-2 maybe?

Bazal

Post Whore
Remember that time we played St George in the rain and it was 2-1 or something with 5 to go. 3 of the worst field goals in the history of RL. I think we ended up losing 7-2 maybe?

I was at that f**king game. Drove up from Canberra, I thought it was 8-2 in the end but I genuinely can't remember. Miserable, miserable game.

Hayne had a deadset try turned down in the corner too

EDIT Was 8-1

Eelogical

Referee
So f**king pumped that I didn’t even realise it was game day.

TBH I might just got to bed now
I see it quite cold and raining there. Do you have your obligatory blue and gold, knitted sack warmer to keep you from pumping yourself?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I was at that f**king game. Drove up from Canberra, I thought it was 8-2 in the end but I genuinely can't remember. Miserable, miserable game.

Yes! f**kers. There's no fans in the league with as many shit stories like that as us..

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes! f**kers. There's no fans in the league with as many shit stories like that as us..

It was so miserable I couldn't even get drunk ffs...it was too cold and wet to move and even when I did get a beer it was half water after about 35 seconds.

Eelogical

Referee

We could collectively get the females in our lives to knit a patchwork quilt. Send each piece to our most tragic supporter ( let's say Glenneel) and have his partner ( Avenger) sew all the pieces together.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
36280442_2104113406535347_6474440612039884800_n.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
I see it quite cold and raining there. Do you have your obligatory blue and gold, knitted sack warmer to keep you from pumping yourself?
I don’t know. Does your mum/wife/significant other have blue and gold, knitted gloves?
Ooohhhhh....

Kornstar

Coach

EDIT Was 8-1

I got there for Flegg and stood on the hill in the worst rain and wind i've ever experienced and didn't have any cover, umbrella or poncho. I was soaked and freezing and didn't feel my fingers until almost half way home (over an hour trip).

It was long and awful!!!

FYI, i am not even remotely interested in the blood bath that is going to be tonight.......i'll be watching but i am pretty much done for the year with caring.......looking forward to the bye next week and last weekend was awesome not having to be embarrassed by this team again.

f**k it is tough being an Eels supporter........