What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R16 Sat - Broncos 26-22 Raiders @ Suncorp

Round 16: Broncos v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meanwhile in the Raiders Dressing Room..

m1rTd.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
Disgusting 2nd half from the Raiders. Not that great for the sake of the comp as the 8 could be settled quite early.

isaiah

Bench
Just looking at the ladder.With 4 comp points being the difference between 8th placed Broncos,and 9th placed Raiders,if the Raiders and Tigers lose,it is going to be a tough task in catching up with getting in the top 8. If both these teams (Raiders and Tigers) falter again and Broncos win in the next round,that I would think will be the final eight as it stands right now,albeit not in that order though.
St George or Penrith could still drop out

Disgraceful from the raiders ..... how many times do we have to watch this play out
They cannot win a close game and just let any team not named west tigers rape us in the last twenty
f**k this team

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I gotta say Milford copped it pretty bad in the first half but absolutely shredded us in the second. Yes Austin decided to do an "austin" but milfords running game was putting doubt in his mind constantly

skeepe

Immortal
I gotta say Milford copped it pretty bad in the first half but absolutely shredded us in the second. Yes Austin decided to do an "austin" but milfords running game was putting doubt in his mind constantly

That’s not saying much. Austin could be defending a tackle bag and still get outfoxed

Latest posts