What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Watch

Quigs

Immortal
They mention during the commentary that the Warriors have their next four or five games away and against top teams.

If they win a couple and lose a couple it could make it interesting for us - I reckon I reckon.

ragzouken

Juniors
Big game our next one vs Penrith after the bye if Penrith drop today’s game could see us shooting for the top 4

Stake Removed

First Grade
Eagles do us a favour win over Panthers.

If Dragons & Rabbits win rest of regular season games it might help us, as rest cut into each other.

Next week Panthers vs Warriors after that game we will be equal with one of them

Card Shark

Immortal
After next weekend when all byes are had, it’ll be that bit easier to see where all those top 8 teams sit.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think that Beattie has said some ridiculous things about the game / teams that aren’t just ignorance, it’s more just stupidity.

He’s a politician & not even a smart 1.

Whoever thought it wise to appoint him should be sacked as well.

The game needs brains, not show ponies!

Card Shark

Immortal
With the Dragons losing & the Rabbits, Roosters & us with the bye, the top 8 has compressed right up.

Praying for a Raiders win over the Dogs & a Titans victory over the Broncos (although I’ve seen these games before - the refs won’t let it happen), to keep the 8th spot alive.

When we play the Broncos in 3 weeks, it’s going to be massive.

I think that Beattie has said some ridiculous things about the game / teams that aren’t just ignorance, it’s more just stupidity.

He’s a politician & not even a smart 1.

Whoever thought it wise to appoint him should be sacked as well.

The game needs brains, not show ponies!

Absolutely... And show ponies like doing tricky things to bring attention to themselves.

Latest posts