What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Thu - Storm 52-30 Dragons @ AAMI

Round 17: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 17
Melbourne Storm v St George Illawarra Dragons
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Thursday 5 July 2018

Gates 6:30pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-MEL18.png

1. Young Tonumaipea 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Cheyse Blair 4. Curtis Scott 5. Justin Olam 6. Ryley Jacks 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Christian Welch 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Joe Stimson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Kenneath Bromwich
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Patrick Kaufusi 17. Brodie Croft 18. Scott Drinkwater 19. Lachlan Lam 20. Albert Vete 21. Sandor Earl

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Kurt Mann 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Darren Nicholls 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Jacob Host 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Jason Nightingale 16. Hame Sele 17. Reece Robson 18. Patrick Herbert 19. Jai Field 20. Jordan Pereira 21. Mitchell Allgood

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Luke Patten

Feeder clubs
STORM (QRL - Easts, Sunshine Coast & Victoria)
SAT
Easts v Pride (NQL) @ Langlands, ISC 4pm
Townsville (NQL) v Sunshine Coast @ Jack Manski, Colts 3:20pm / ISC 5pm
SUN
Pride (NQL) v Victoria @ Yarrabah, Colts 1:30pm
Easts Colts BYE

DRAGONS (NSWRL)
FRI
Panthers v Dragons @ Panthers Stadium, Flegg 5:35pm
SAT
Panthers v Dragons @ Panthers Stadium, ISP 1pm (CH 9 NSW)​

Last edited by a moderator:

SBD82

Coach
With Melbourne likely missing their Origin players, Merge will have the talent across the park to win
Melbourne retains their best player and their entire forward pack (barring a late call up) for this game, while we will be without JDB, Vaughan, Frizell, probably hunt and possibly Sims.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Melbourne retains their best player and their entire forward pack (barring a late call up) for this game, while we will be without JDB, Vaughan, Frizell, probably hunt and possibly Sims.

Oh this is on Thursday. Well that changes things. I was still thinking in Sunday mode and assumed they would all back up.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Oh this is on Thursday. Well that changes things. I was still thinking in Sunday mode and assumed they would all back up.
So all the Broncos rep players are backing up on Sunday v. Titans, before they've played the origin game... sheez, lose one in a row and the concept of origin is dead... or you're a spud.

The_Shield

Juniors
Melbourne don't have the following forwards:
Kaufusi
Glasby
Kasiano
Finucane
Bromich

We don't have any excuses to lose this one really.
Finucane should be back, hopefully. But on top of those forwards we’ll be without Slater, Munster, Chambers and Addo-Carr. Dragons definitely have the advantage here

thommo4pm

Coach
Finucane should be back, hopefully. But on top of those forwards we’ll be without Slater, Munster, Chambers and Addo-Carr. Dragons definitely have the advantage here
Agree with you. Yeah I was just using the forwards as an example. From what I can see you guys will be without up to 9, we will be without 5.
Smith is huge for you guys in this game. I was hoping he'd have a change of heart and play one last game at Suncorp for QLD.

Impossible to pick with so many outs.
I actually really enjoy these types of games now that I see so few isp games

Latest posts