What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith, Cronk, And Slater

VodkaSaint

Juniors
was shocked to see Cronk hug his ex team mates, then It was Smith's turn getting ready for a hug, only to be snubbed .
Interesting to also hear Slater is not on good terms with Smith.
Does anyone know more about the fall out of these Great players and what happened for it to turn ugly/

ram raid

Bench
Cameron asked that Slater and Cronk share their hot wives in the same way they shared the *alleged* boat. They weren't keen on the trade.

Well that's fair enough.

was shocked to see Cronk hug his ex team mates, then It was Smith's turn getting ready for a hug, only to be snubbed .
Interesting to also hear Slater is not on good terms with Smith.
Does anyone know more about the fall out of these Great players and what happened for it to turn ugly/

Didn't know about Slater .. but the essence of it is that Smith was/is really dirty about Cooper leaving the Storm. Thinks it's a selfish and ungrateful move and blames Cronk's missus, as she is the reason he wanted to move. Smith didn't go to Cronk's wedding. Cronk's all like 'you got a problem with my bitch??', and Smith is like 'bro's before ho's'. Naturally now their wives have taken sides and there's a lot of bad blood. And like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives.

Saxon

Bench
Stories put about by Dunny Widdler, Sloshedfield and merkin.*
Three of the most reliable jurnos of this or any age.

I think the funniest bit of it all is that Widdler's 'proof' that it is all true is that Smith won't return his calls.

* Edit. Apparently the text editor gets you if you spell Kent with a 'u'.

Zerô

Juniors
Wait, what? Your telling me that Cronk is no longer at the Storms? When did this happen??!!

Generalzod

Immortal
Either way it’s all in the body language They weren’t happy to see each other. If it is true that Smith got the shits because he decided to go to Roosters how childish is Cameron Smith he is not called grub for nothing

moffla

Bench
Ffs this isn’t woman’s day

They probably had an argument once Cronk left for Roosters. I’m sure they’ll be right once their careers are done. Look back and laugh etc

Latest posts