What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Eelogical

Referee
Nose bleed. Get a much better perspective from up high.
Are there steps only or a lift available? I wonder if there's beer and pies available up there. too. I'd imagine they would have to thaw out the last batch left over from the old stadium.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bottom, final row back, on half way.
Same seating as pirtek hopefully

That might be an issue.
I'm not sure how the Eels will allocate their season tickets, but the Wanderers are prioritizing the highest category west stand ticket holders first. Obviously, all those will be relocated to the east stand, as the western stand has virtually no public seats as it is majority corporate.
Therefore, those that were in the eastern stand originally will get bumped out of their cosy positions to lesser seating. The hopeful scenario is that there are 10000 extra seats in the stadium, so hopefully loyal supporters are looked after with their requests.
I would seriously hate to take a job on in the membership departments of either the Wanderers or Eels at the moment.
I can see a shit storm brewing when people are allocated new seating which wasn't commensurate with their previous seats. Particularly those that were long time season ticket holders.

EelsFan05

Bench
That might be an issue.
I'm not sure how the Eels will allocate their season tickets, but the Wanderers are prioritizing the highest category west stand ticket holders first. Obviously, all those will be relocated to the east stand, as the western stand has virtually no public seats as it is majority corporate.
Therefore, those that were in the eastern stand originally will get bumped out of their cosy positions to lesser seating. The hopeful scenario is that there are 10000 extra seats in the stadium, so hopefully loyal supporters are looked after with their requests.
I would seriously hate to take a job on in the membership departments of either the Wanderers or Eels at the moment.
I can see a shit storm brewing when people are allocated new seating which wasn't commensurate with their previous seats. Particularly those that were long time season ticket holders.

This is a certainty.

Suitman

Post Whore
Approved.
QT Hotel and Resorts have 17 levels. The rest is residential which is already almost completely sold.
A stunning development which will be an impressive addition to the Parramatta skyline.
Rockpool Dining have also signed in to this development.
Love the levels of restaurants at the top of the building, at almost 200 metres ASL.
Could almost watch a game at the stadium from that height.
30977305516_1bb27f791c_o.jpg

22834206018_932ab2b3e1_b.jpg

Latest posts