What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerô

Juniors
Mehhh...

If fans want it, they can buy it. At least the rest of us dont need to watch that shit on the field.

I still have nightmares about the Nathan Hindmarsh/Luke Burt/Darren Lockyer travesties.

Was the hindmarsh one with the built in arsecrack? If so, that was solid

Diesel

Coach
Mehhh...

If fans want it, they can buy it. At least the rest of us dont need to watch that shit on the field.

I still have nightmares about the Nathan Hindmarsh/Luke Burt/Darren Lockyer travesties.
Can’t have been that good, can’t remember any of those jerseys

Jankuloski

Juniors
Is there really that much demand for NRL jerseys in Serbia that a store has a large enough consumer base to support that sort of thing?

Not saying I don't believe you or anything of the sort, just a little surprised and curious cause I would have thought that RL in Serbia would be similar to say a Handball or Lacrosse in Australia.

LoL handball is f-ing huge here actually! Lacrosse doesn’t exist. RL has cca 10 teams across the country.

It’s not a physical store, it’s dropshipping: you order it online locally, with a regular credit card in local currency. Than the guy orders it from DH Gate with faster shipping and forwards it to you for a bigger price.

The Great Dane

First Grade
LoL handball is f-ing huge here actually! Lacrosse doesn’t exist. RL has cca 10 teams across the country.

It’s not a physical store, it’s dropshipping: you order it online locally, with a regular credit card in local currency. Than the guy orders it from DH Gate with faster shipping and forwards it to you for a bigger price.

LoL, well that sounds like a good scam if you can pull it off!

Why not just order it straight from DH Gate cheaper and cut out the middle man?

BTW, how big on average are those ten clubs, is it just the teams meeting up on a Sunday on an empty pitch to play, or are some starting to attract small crowds, etc?

Zerô

Juniors
The jersey would look great if they didn't have the text in the thunderbolts, makes them look faded.

They need to have more good creep into future jerseys more

Stallion

First Grade
I see the marketing geniuses of the two NRL clubs on free to air tv tonight have tried their very best to make these teams as close looking to eachother as possible!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Penrith/Warriors can wear these jerseys tonight, then there is no need for an alternative strip
The white jersey *is* the Warriors' alternate/away strip..

Personally I think when they play Penrith they'd be better in the blue heritage jersey though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts