What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Thu - Storm 52-30 Dragons @ AAMI

Round 17: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Dragons for mine.

Much better looking 1-7 and I think have the edge in the packs. Although Storm have more experience in being decimated at this time of the year. That could be the deciding factor.

isaiah

Bench
Dean Ritchie on radio just got asked a tip and said something about how their origin players back up. What? And the dumb hosts didn't pick him up on it

This Year?

Immortal
Interesting that rather than win the minor prem, you want the storm away from 1 & 2 hehe
Way too early for minor premiership talks. If we win tonight I will celebrate it like a finals win and I couldn't care less if both sides aren't at full strength.

Smack

Coach
Storm rightly favorites here, these games come down to depth as well as coaching, getting the new guys ready for games like these, so Bellamy has the upper hand imo.

Way too early for minor premiership talks. If we win tonight I will celebrate it like a finals win and I couldn't care less if both sides aren't at full strength.

It was in response to the souths guy because a big loss here for us could put them first. While it is early, it's still a race for that #1 spot.