What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Panthers rnd 17

Panthers forward pass missed again.
Now we are penalised for offside.
WTF is up refs you screwed us last week.
High shot shows us all onside except Maumalo who get to line after ball played.
Panthers take the 2 again.
12-0
They missed it.

Big Marn

Juniors
well thats just rich. Blatant forward pass to Panthers and the linesman doesnt see it. How convenient.

Big Marn

Juniors
Oh we're not playing any good, don't get me wrong there
We arent playing that bad. We are just not getting a fair go with possession. Also, they are bombing the wrong corner. If the coaching team had bothered to watch Penriths game last week, Crighton and Zelezniak made an absolute mess of the high ball on 3 separate occasions, letting the ball bounce twice.

I hope someone is yelling at these guys who thought they would come out and win this easy!
Pathetic.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Juniors
I hope someone is telling at these guys who thought they would come out and win this easy!
Pathetic.
I doubt very much they thought they could get an easy win if they have any sort of a memory. They were up 28-6 here at halftime last year and got spanked in the second half. You would think that would be all the motivation they would need to get up for this game.

vvvrulz

Coach
We arent playing that bad. We are just not getting a fair go with possession. Also, they are bombing the wrong corner. If the coaching team had bothered to watch Penriths game last week, Crighton and Zelezniak made an absolute mess of the high ball on 3 separate occasions, letting the ball bounce twice.

I dunno, missing a lot of tackles and not respecting what little ball we're getting.

We are not helping ourselves one bit trying to stay in it.

Big Marn

Juniors
I dunno, missing a lot of tackles and not respecting what little ball we're getting.

We are not helping ourselves one bit trying to stay in it.
we've had to make 50 more tackles than Penrith and have had 9 fewer sets. To only be down 12-0 is encouraging if we can turn possession around. However the damage may already be done with the petrol we have had to spend already.

vvvrulz

Coach
we've had to make 50 more tackles than Penrith and have had 9 fewer sets. To only be down 12-0 is encouraging if we can turn possession around. However the damage may already be done with the petrol we have had to spend already.

You're right, but again whenever we get the ball we want to flick the ball around jungle ball style.

Lol we get a call our way after losing it cold.