What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Panthers rnd 17

Big Marn

Juniors
your allowed a shocker but this is about his 4th this year. Why is Beale still sitting on the bench? I dont get it.

Diesel

Referee
Hiku should’ve been hooked by now. I guess this will be his last game for a while

Big Marn

Juniors
Yeh, good point about Sao. He should have come on in the first half instead of Tevaga. Kearney definitely has some issue with him.

vvvrulz

Coach
Hiku should’ve been hooked by now. I guess this will be his last game for a while

... except it won't.

Mooks loves an untouchable favourite, Hiku must be personally delivering his bunny slippers every morning or something

Big Marn

Juniors
When Blake Green went down clutching his knee in the first half, i realised he is probably our most important player. Imagine Lino and SJ as our halves for the rest of the season.

Pathetic.
Pathetic.
Pathetic.

Swiss cheese defense
NSW cup half destroying us.
Ran past Beale, Gavet, Jazz and RTS
30-0

vvvrulz

Coach
Oh my god there were four guys who barely got a grip on him.

End of season meltdown here we come!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wow, didn't see this coming and am blown away, thought this would be the year the Warriors didn't fall away in the final 8 rounds. Important last 10mins coming up, already down to 7th spot and differential into the negatives

Hiku, haven't seen a defensive effort this poor for a while, unbelievable. That side of the field has been destroyed. 1st half the refs dusted you up but this 2nd half has been, dare I say it, the 'old warriors', diabolical

SJ has been atrocious tonight all round

Must say I wasn't filled with confidence when they scanned across to the box and see Iro, Kearney and McFadden there to turn it around

This halfback from the Panthers has been outstanding, can see a lot of clubs coming knocking about him

Diesel

Referee
I haven’t seen much of the game tonight, thankfully. What’s the issues here besides Cummings and Hiku? Just not our night, no possession or the BS that it’s too late for us?