What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Fri - Panthers 36-4 Warriors @ Panthers

Round 17: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Need 20 quick points to officially finish em...like the dragons!

We've already conceded 50 this year FYI.

Missed the first half, but regardless of how bad the refs may have been then we've been exponentially worse on defense in this half.

So disappointing.

stormbati

Bench
Blake really has made a difference to that left defense.
Along with Luai and Kikau they've been great.
I like the work this Hetherington bloke does too.

Card Shark

Immortal
We've already conceded 50 this year FYI.

Missed the first half, but regardless of how bad the refs may have been then we've been exponentially worse on defense in this half.

So disappointing.

Feel sorry for ya...game needs a strong NZ & after a strong start, this is despicable.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
If we are going to rank all time wins for Penrith, not many would rank higher surely...

I can think of at least a few against the Warriors alone - 2003 semi, Cleary ripping us up last year in the Vatuvei sendoff, the 60 odd hiding a few years back...

GongPanther

Referee
If we are going to rank all time wins for Penrith, not many would rank higher surely...
This is certainly one for the ages. Reminds me when we lost a match against a Broncos side with even less 1st grade experience than this Panthers side from about 8-10 years ago.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is this Penrith performance a reflection on what the players think of their coach?

Been scrutinised the last couple of weeks & big noter Gus wants to have a “review”.

Having a great season, all things considered.

Munted

Bench
Didn't expect that victory, especially by that margin.
You f**king beauty.
Makes up for the root I won't be getting from the Mrs tonight :cool:

GongPanther

Referee
Is this Penrith performance a reflection on what the players think of their coach?

Been scrutinised the last couple of weeks & big noter Gus wants to have a “review”.

Having a great season, all things considered.
Don't take notice of the gibbering. Rothfield and his sidekick Kent weren''t fooling me. Panthers reponded in the best way they could,except in past seasons,the culprits usually threw shit our way one week out from playing the Sharks. This time they thought they could do it two games out

If anything,they have primed the Panthers up for a big win against the Sharks. Nothing against the Sharks fans in general,but those turds I mentioned have to reap what they sow.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't take notice of the gibbering. Rothfield and his sidekick Kent weren''t fooling me. Panthers reponded in the best way they could,except in past seasons,the culprits usually threw shit our way one week out from playing the Sharks. This time they thought they could do it two games out

If anything,they have primed the Panthers up for a big win against the Sharks. Nothing against the Sharks fans in general,but those turds I mentioned have to reap what they sow.

Kent is nothing of a Sharks fan & real Sharks fans hate Rothfield.

Latest posts