What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonthan Thurston's last game

davi

Juniors
Broncos fans and players displaying intense butthurt over a fake news story.

Ummmm no where not. It was an idea thrown up in the media and I commented on it. This forum is for discussion on rugby league topics and all I did was post on it. You got an issue with it, tough.

davi

Juniors
I might be wrong but Laurie Daley, Brad Clyde and Ricky Stuart didn’t finish their careers on top either as far as I recall

Yeah Ricky Stuart final season was a bit of a let down. He wasn't offered another contract by Canberra and forced to go to the Bulldogs for his final season. He then got a leg injury mid-way in the season and retired.

Canard

Immortal
Ummmm no where not. It was an idea thrown up in the media and I commented on it. This forum is for discussion on rugby league topics and all I did was post on it. You got an issue with it, tough.

The truth hurts.

I know a lot of Titans members are unhappy about this since we already lost a heap of home games at the beginning of the season due to the Commonwealth Games. I doubt it will go ahead and honestly as much as I love JT, I hope it doesn't go ahead.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
List of players who played with him at the Cowboys

Matt Bowen(10 games for QLD and 1 for Australia)

Matt Sing(24 games for QLD and 15 games for Australia)

Brent Tate(23 games for QLD and 26 games for Australia)

Paul Bowman(12 games for QLD)

Matt Scott(22 games for QLD and 22 games for Australia)

Michael Morgan( 9 games for Queensland and 12 for Australia)

James Tamou(12 games for Australia and 14 for NSW)

Luke O Donell( He was chosen for both New South Wales and Australia while he was playing for the Cowboys.)

Jason Taumalolo(Best forward since Arthur Beetson/played for Tonga and NZ)

Travis Norton(5 games for QLD)

Paul Rauhihi(17 games for NZ)

Jason Smith( 16 games for QLD and 15 for Australia)

Carl Webb( 15 games for QLD and 1 for Australia)

Aaron Payne(Would have played 2 million Origin games if not for Cam Smith)

Gavin Cooper(5 games for QLD)

Willie Tonga( 8 games for QLD and 12 for Australia)

Dallas Johnson(12 games for QLD and 1 for Australia)

Josh Hannay(2 games for QLD)

David Faiumu(10 games for NZ)

Justin o'Neill(4 games for QLD and 2 for Australia)

Ben Hannant( 12 games for QLD and 6 for Australia)

Antionio Winterstein(7 games for Samoa)

Lachlan Coote(City Origin/Scotland/Prime Minster's X111)

Curtis Rona(Wallabies player)

Willie Mason( 24 games for Australia AND 13 for NSW)

Amtonio Kaufusi(Tonga/Australia/QLD)

Shannon Hegarty( 3 games for QLD and 4 for Australia)

Sione Fauumina(2 games for NZ)

Jacob Lillyman(14 games for QLD)

LOL you utter moron,he played with 2 million representative players throughout his whole career at the Cowboys,do you want him to have Phar Lap,Clive Churchill and Captain America as well?
This is ludicrous. You could produce a similar list for countless players in the game.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Thurston and co have raped Townsville, JY asking for this now (considering his final years form) smacks of entitlement

beave

Coach
Thurston and co have raped Townsville, JY asking for this now (considering his final years form) smacks of entitlement

Dressing up like an old man to publicly announce your retirement considering his final years form smacks of an even higher level self entitlement.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Dressing up like an old man to publicly announce your retirement considering his final years form smacks of an even higher level self entitlement.

You saying Thaiday and JT are on the same level? I’ve always held JT to a higher standard, Thaiday was never a real candidate for the captaincy nor was he worthy.

beave

Coach
It's a bullshit story that Broncos fans have gone off the deep end over.

And who the f**k is JY?

images

Canard

Immortal
Other than the final episode of 2015, that was the best game I have ever been to. First time I’ve ever slept out for tickets to an event.

Haha. Did you mean to say episode? But yeh of course I agree