What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith, Cronk, And Slater

AJB1102

First Grade
Ricky has tried to warn us. He told us it wasn't the refs fault, they just do as they're told.

It was f**ken Barb all along. That merkin.

AJB1102

First Grade
Cam on the field. Barb at HQ. His kids running ball & kicking tees. Its a Smithfestation.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Barb runs Cam
Cam runs refs
Cam runs the RLPA
News runs the Storm. Cam is the Storm.
News runs the NRL.

CONCLUSION: Barb runs News, the NRL, refs and therefore rugby league.

Slater and Cronk can find a new career or remain Babs bitches....

Exsilium

First Grade
Cam on the field. Barb at HQ. His kids running ball & kicking tees. Its a Smithfestation.

Reckon Warner Bros. Will fund a biopic?

I’d like to see Clint Howard play Cameron Smith.

Could get his brother Ron to direct it. Bruce Willis as Greenberg and Steve Buscemi as Bellamy.

AJB1102

First Grade
Reckon Warner Bros. Will fund a biopic?

I’d like to see Clint Howard play Cameron Smith.

Could get his brother Ron to direct it. Bruce Willis as Greenberg and Steve Buscemi as Bellamy.
Had to google Clint, good pick. Bruce the perfect bald tough guy with the eyebrow thing too.

Holy f**k I'd love to see Buscemi going ape shit as Bellamy. A young Walken would be perfect though, Craigh almost talks like him.

kbw

Bench
So much absolute bullshit and butthurt flowing freely in this thread!

You are kidding aren't you, this is the only post of the kind.

This thread is hilarious and still has many theories to explore
I think Leyonhjelm has hinted at this Sarah Hanson Young has been trying to get in on the action somewhere too

thorson1987

Coach
Barb runs Cam
Cam runs refs
Cam runs the RLPA
News runs the Storm. Cam is the Storm.
News runs the NRL.

CONCLUSION: Barb runs News, the NRL, refs and therefore rugby league.

Slater and Cronk can find a new career or remain Babs bitches....

You were going so well until the News part.

News no longer have anything to do with the club.

Lebbo73

Bench
You are kidding aren't you, this is the only post of the kind.

This thread is hilarious and still has many theories to explore
I think Leyonhjelm has hinted at this Sarah Hanson Young has been trying to get in on the action somewhere too
SHY? She can get f**ked as well. I was suspended for a week from another forum because of something I said in relation to her!

Reactions: kbw

footyballin'

Juniors
Lol the Sydney Morning Herald is the most biased POS newspaper I have read since the huffington post. Doing everything they can to detract from Cam Smith and calling his actions after Alex Mckinnons self inflicted injury a total misread once again during this latest drama. Which yeah of course it was because he is not a f**king spinal surgeon carrying an x-ray machine on the field last time I checked. Bunch of merkins that SMH lot.