What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Beau

hindy111

Post Whore
Deadshit.

Its truth. All pther clubs flicked him once past it. Its the ruthlesness of proffesional sport.
We just topped up his retirement fund.

Thanks for the memories Beau. You will always be remembered by eels fans.

Or forgotten about in 6 weeks.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Great career overall.

A 550k + player who played 1.5 seasons off the bench and also dropped to wentworthville

Another short sighted signing by brad. 550 could have nabbed Kikau and had 200k left over

And what f**ken use wouId that have been? We needed an experienced forward in 2016, not a rookie that didn’t even debut until 2017!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Its truth. All pther clubs flicked him once past it. Its the ruthlesness of proffesional sport.

Tigers and dragons also made offers to him which were apparently more then ours!! So he was in high demand!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I would have copped it he didn’t propose such a ridiculous alternative (i.e someone that wasn’t even available at the time).

hindy111

Post Whore
I would have copped it he didn’t propose such a ridiculous alternative (i.e someone that wasn’t even available at the time).

Look if Beau had given the cluub 8 yrs of his best footy like Hindmarsh id be happy to support his last 3 yrs in NRL.
What value did we get? One good year followed by 2 barely of NRL Level .

Plenty on here slagged the club and Hindmarsh towards end for having maybe 2 average years after 12 of the best ones. Yet we want to clap a guy like Beau Scott. Honestly it was such a shit signing.2yrs I would of copped. Club needs a re think of wtf its doing.

hindy111

Post Whore
they just did that, I think they are a few steps ahead of you

No mate.

If I ran the club we would be top 8 most seasons and pushing top 4. I have a great eye for talent and would make excellent business decisions.
I for one wouldn't be signing old men like Watmough or Scott. We woould of had a Kikau tearing it up with Ponga.

hindy111

Post Whore
And I also would have Ram as part of the recruitment plans. We would build a real force

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Look if Beau had given the cluub 8 yrs of his best footy like Hindmarsh id be happy to support his last 3 yrs in NRL.
What value did we get? One good year followed by 2 barely of NRL Level .

Plenty on here slagged the club and Hindmarsh towards end for having maybe 2 average years after 12 of the best ones. Yet we want to clap a guy like Beau Scott. Honestly it was such a shit signing.2yrs I would of copped. Club needs a re think of wtf its doing.

Dibs

Bench
No mate.

If I ran the club we would be top 8 most seasons and pushing top 4. I have a great eye for talent and would make excellent business decisions.
I for one wouldn't be signing old men like Watmough or Scott. We woould of had a Kikau tearing it up with Ponga.
Like your electrical business?

hindy111

Post Whore
Like your electrical business?

It goes alright thats for sure.

Look we can leave it but its not going to last much longer. I will check but I dont even no if they make that part anymore so may need to replace the whole thing.
You wouldn't beleive it I have one left. Did you want to do it .While im here?

Dinners for the week paid for.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dinners for the week paid for.

images

Latest posts