What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis on Fox league

gonz

Juniors
Ennis said there is a divide in saints camp threatening to cripple saints season. It's on fox show now

moes

Bench
Ennis said there is a divide in saints camp threatening to cripple saints season. It's on fox show now

Interesting- could b anything but can’t see which players would be at it given there’s not many egos from the club. Obviously looking from the outside in

gonz

Juniors
Didn’t really elaborate!

If I’m guessing could be origin related cause super coach did say the players are putting the team 1st before farkin joke origin!

ouryears

Bench
Didn’t really elaborate!

If I’m guessing could be origin related cause super coach did say the players are putting the team 1st before farkin joke origin!
Prob some players telling QLD they are dickheads for dropping Hunt, and others saying shut up.

Crush

Coach
f**k this place has got very dark and gloomy all of a sudden.
I haven't read a positive thought from anyone for while.
Now we have a divide that may cripple our season?
Media are full of it.
Dragons will give this comp a real shake.
Can't wait for origin to be finished for another year so we can get back to 7 day turns with fit fresh players.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
f**k this place has got very dark and gloomy all of a sudden.
I haven't read a positive thought from anyone for while.
Now we have a divide that may cripple our season?
Media are full of it.
Dragons will give this comp a real shake.
Can't wait for origin to be finished for another year so we can get back to 7 day turns with fit fresh players.

I’ll hold you to that.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Ennis?

Isn’t he same bloke who requested a release from his SGI contract (2005) and went ‘Boo Hoo’ after failing to secure the hooking position from Dean Young?

He has as much credibility as a three dollar note.