What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris

when's that shipment of wheelchairs coming to the club?
so we can wheel all our players around at recovery.

doesn't like the youth ol flanno.
uninspiring.

txta2

Bench
Recruiting backs over 30 yrs old is an idiotic decision. Chewing up the cap by having no knees sitting on the sideline for most of the year. Yet the up and comers are released to play SOO

sandshark

Bench
Better than nothing I guess. I bet we sign the other former NSW centre too.

Heck let's get em all! Are we turning into a retirement village or are players just not keen to sign with us again?

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Jmoz plays great if he gets injured lets hope he retires then immediately so no cap going forward is eaten up

webShark

At 32 he's still an upgrade on Leutele and it gives us time to get Xerri ready (if that's the plan) He's still got a bit of pace about him, great defender (Raiders game excluding) and is experienced.

He might even be a good foil for Katoa on that wing. Though might be different side players? Take the kid under his wing.

Provided he stays fit, which is a big if i'm pretty happy with this signing.
Good pick up given we let Leutele go. But I think we should have kept Leutele.
Wonder what the plans for Feki are?