What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Jankuloski

Juniors
Warrington have a history of getting excited about NRL reject halves that ammounted to nothing. I do rate Austin more, but I wonder if he’ll keep his interest up.

Maybe it’s just me projecting, but I see these Aus almost superstars playing in the bogs of Castleford, Wakefield or on the carpet of Widnes in front of half empty stands and you see them getting tired with every rainy match.

Spot On

Coach
Perennial Origin losers tbh. Why not give Hayne a go as well?

Not sure what they are hoping for with these blokes together in the same team.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Perennial Origin losers tbh. Why not give Hayne a go as well?

Not sure what they are hoping for with these blokes together in the same team.

Since Mooney left they've put Paul "Brains Trust" Gallen in charge of recruitment. Gal immediately thought of all the years of success his merry band had at Origin level and he's trying to get the band back together. That way when Freddy Fittler actually picks a winning team each year, Gal can tell him he's going down the wrong path. You need blokes who run 200 metres a game and get in the way of the halves in the attacking zone (i.e. made for Origin).

So pretty much anytime a failed Blues player becomes available on the market, Gal gets on the phone. Too bad Pearcey wasn't keen on the Sharks when Gal told him he'd be the second string halfback, behind Gal of course.

Spot On

Coach
Gal rubbished our wingers before Game 1, Said they were shit. Too small blah, blah, blah. Should have picked Fergo - f**k sake.

They've been our best players. Lol.

Exsilium

First Grade
Wonder what odds you’d get on Austin being ‘Man of Steel’ in the SL next year.
I reckon he’ll go great over there

Surprised he’s not got a gig here. He’s better than a fair chunk of halves/utilities in the NRL

Spot On

Coach
Well he reportedly wanted 800K or so didn't he??

It is possible a lot of clubs are finally becoming more prudent on who they spend close to a million dollars a year on??

There are some horrible examples evident from the past few seasons - players on double the money they are worth.

Not even the desperates are keen to make a huge error with their cap atm.

Latest posts