What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Next Week

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would want to see a lot more of him before committing $$ to him.

He was individually brilliant no doubt but the game was an unstructured, loose, free for all. No need for game management so we don’t know what he can do there. Also had the first game X factor which will last till he gets worked out. No merkin knew what he was gonna do, not even the Panthers.

carcharias

Immortal
I would want to see a lot more of him before committing $$ to him.

He was individually brilliant no doubt but the game was an unstructured, loose, free for all. No need for game management so we don’t know what he can do there. Also had the first game X factor which will last till he gets worked out. No merkin knew what he was gonna do, not even the Panthers.
Gus will be shitting if he does it again.

carcharias

Immortal
He has no place for the kid right now. Unless they throw him into fullback for now. All their fullbacks are damaged aren’t they?
No idea
I haven’t watched a lot of footy this year.
I have but I’m not really taking much notice.
I’ve been away heaps.

He’d make a good fullback you’d think.
He reminded me of Thurston a bit.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I read somewhere yesterday that he may play this week. There's a chance Jimmy and Cleary will be rested. Otherwise he's one of two options for fullback.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Just play him the way they played Ponga a while ago. Bash him up and put him back in his box. We're good at this kind of thing.

Stop making sense, that's exactly what will happen. Warriors defense was worse than the Titans last week, and f**k me I've said it before.. Johnson is a fair dinkum myth.

Latest posts