What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers at kogarah

giboz71

First Grade
I saw that Mann was on the bench via a tweet before I saw the full list, and was seized but a strong conviction thatHerbert would be on the wing. Actually exclaimed Goddamnit! Seeing nighty there. Here’s hoping that happens.

There is no reason to swap Nighty and Mann. Mann has done well on the right wing.

Herbert can just slot in quietly and Mann can play that utility role like the beginning of the season.

That’s the most likely scenario but who really knows?

The Damo

Juniors
Completely agree. Mann should be wing over Nighty no doubt. But I’d be even happier to have Mann play his bench role that worked so well early season and have Herbert or Lomax come onto the right wing. And Nighty should have a huge parade befitting his legend status into retirement.

getsmarty

Immortal
marshallb-180603nh84.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Behind enemy lines: Round 18
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 10 Jul 2018, 07:35 PM

The Wests Tigers have named their mandatory 21-man squad to face the St George Illawarra Dragons at Jubilee Oval, Kogarah on Sunday, July 15.

The Tigers have welcomed back former Dragon Benji Marshall back into the fold to play the Red V, at the expense of Josh Reynolds (shoulder).

Marshall's return will be the first time he has played with Robbie Farah since the final round of the 2013 season, in the club's first game in Kogarah since 2012.

David Nofoaluma and Ben Matulino have also returned for Ivan Cleary's team, as Russell Packer is set to play the Dragons for the first time since his 2017 departure.

Wests Tigers squad: Round 18 v Dragons

1. Moses Mbye
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Robbie Farah
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (c)
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Sauaso Sue
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt Eisenhuth
18. Jacob Liddle
19. Luke Garner
20. Tim Grant
21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/07/10/behind-enemy-lines-round-18/

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I’m tipping:
We beat Tigers well at Kogarah, overcome a deficit of 7 points Souffs have on us atm and regain 1st.
Nighty wont play.
Lawrie will be 4th forward on the bench.
Packer will lift.
McInnes will have a blinder.
I’m tipping:
We beat Tigers well at Kogarah, overcome a deficit of 7 points Souffs have on us atm and regain 1st.
Nighty wont play.
Packer will lift.

I’m told it doesn’t hurt to dream.

O'Sullivan

Juniors
I try not to join in on the Mary bashing, not because I think he is a great coach, far from it, but it just seems that any problem that arises has to be his fault and is of his making, while little credit is thrown in his direction if we experience any success. BUT if Nighty is in the run on side, give me a pitch fork and a burning torch..........

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I try not to join in on the Mary bashing, not because I think he is a great coach, far from it, but it just seems that any problem that arises has to be his fault and is of his making, while little credit is thrown in his direction if we experience any success. BUT if Nighty is in the run on side, give me a pitch fork and a burning torch..........

...........we'll bring the tar and feathers.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I am on the same page as you O'Sullivan.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I’m tipping:
Nighty wont play.
Packer will lift.
You mention McInnes having a blinder, I hope so, I think he has been just a bit quiet of late and he is due a big game, hopefully it's Sunday against Farah.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I think you underestimate the amount of non thinking going on,

Playing Nighty on the wing again reminds me of the old saying about the definition of insanity being doing the same thing and expecting a different result-this is no gimme game- the Tigers players are all fresh- and we'll need to be sparking on all cylinders. Agree that Herbert or Pereira should start on the wing with Mann off the bench. Time to bite the bullet and drop Nighty.

Latest posts