What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Fri - Panthers 12-24 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Regardless of which halves play it comes down to our forward pack. If they are as awesome as they were last week then we have a real good chance but I obviously expect the Sharks to be far less timid than the Warriors so this game's a whole different proposition than last week.

I'm saying us by 4 because I'm just hoping we might finally beat the Sharks for a change

Our spine of Aikens, May, Luai and Katoa has 36 NRL Games while Cronulla's Holmes, Moylan, Townsend and Brailey has 360. We really need our pack to stand up again to give our rookie spine a chance here.

franklin2323

Immortal
JFH to absolutely belt Moyza. Can't wait to go to the game solely to see the reception Moylan gets. Will be interesting. As for this game, need our pack to stand up again. We struggle against the Sharks usually but last week would have given us some confidence. I'll reluctantly take us by 1.

Whare is back on the right and he usually puts on atleast one hit a game....so there is that

TheFrog

Coach
Remember when people thought NRL picked schedule would be better....
Suspect when the draw is done 9 is offered its choice of FTA games for a price per game, whereas previously it was included in the deal. Am I right?

Even at the last off season, this was two top 8 sides up against a top 4 side and a wooden spooner, although the Knights were expected to improve by about as much as they have.

TheFrog

Coach
Our spine of Aikens, May, Luai and Katoa has 36 NRL Games while Cronulla's Holmes, Moylan, Townsend and Brailey has 360. We really need our pack to stand up again to give our rookie spine a chance here.
Last week's Panthers side was the youngest and least experienced of all clubs for the season. With the debutant Aekins (age 20) replacing DWZ (age 22, 88 games) both records will be surpassed if the selected 1-17 plays.

franklin2323

Immortal
Suspect when the draw is done 9 is offered its choice of FTA games for a price per game, whereas previously it was included in the deal. Am I right?

Even at the last off season, this was two top 8 sides up against a top 4 side and a wooden spooner, although the Knights were expected to improve by about as much as they have.

The ch9 games even if chosen last Nov have been terrible.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm not bothered about CH:9 because I watch the Fox League coverage anyway. Except maybe when Matt Nable is commentating.. 'He's gonna score!...oh no wait he's been held up'...

mxlegend99

Referee
Interesting fact - The Panthers have never lost when Isaah Yeo has been captain
Jarome Luai is also undefeated in the NRL.
Nathan Cleary is undefeated in Origin

The two best halves in the world right now. Jimmy Maloney goes alright too.

Both those undefeated records can potentially end soon. So had to get in now. :p

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm not bothered about CH:9 because I watch the Fox League coverage anyway. Except maybe when Matt Nable is commentating.. 'He's gonna score!...oh no wait he's been held up'...

Every League fan perfers Fox. The Casuals don't care and it is why FTA should have the better games. Rarely happens though

mxlegend99

Referee
Outside of Origin my TV hasnt been on 9 at all this year. Nearly got caught out last year not realising Origin wasn't on Fox.

The one time kicking off an hour late was a good thing.

Latest posts