What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

carcharias

Immortal
Once again, great job fellas.
So sorry I didn’t get down the yacht club.
My dad is in hospital and by the time I got out of there on Friday arvo the game had already started.
I just went home instead, I wasn’t feeling like a party.
Sounds like I missed out.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah wish I could have made it too, great job fellas. Hope your old man gets better mate.

carcharias

Immortal
Hope all is good with the old bloke Carch.
Just saw him
He is going ok
He reckons he will live for at least another week
Joking of course.
He is 80 and still goes to work.
Old school.... reckons if he quits working he’ll die.

Must admit last week was the first time I’ve seen him look 80.
He is a fitness freak.

Big scare.
I thought he was gone.

Anyway
Enough about him.
The podcast is legendary.
I love how far it’s come.
I look forward every week to it.

Must admit last week was the first time I’ve seen him look 80.
He is a fitness freak.

Big scare.
I thought he was gone.
Hang on, now you have me worried. You said he had bloke issues, which I read as the "most important " organ. Now you say you thought he was gone? Is there something I should be keeping an eye out for?

Quigs

Immortal
Still having trouble finding mine, especially with these cold winter months.

Luckily for me I always sit down to piss.

Big Bloke

Juniors
If you blow up like veruca salt in willie wonka - get to hospital!

I think you mean Violet Beauregarde mate. She’s the one that blew up into a balloon.

Unless by “blow up” you mean chuck a wobbly, then it’s definitely Veruca Salt!

Best wishes to your old man.

Mine has been gone 20 years this year, still miss the old bugger.

So glad he’s still with you mate.

gavin_miller

Juniors
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=254399
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/sharkcast-radio-cronulla-sharks-nrl-podcast/id1038411132?mt=2

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Sam and Newman discussing all things Cronulla Sharks including a mid year review, all the latest news on Josh Morris, our thoughts plus your letters and a Panthers preview!

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Watch SharkCastTV via the official Sharks Facebook page every Monday 8:00pm or via the Sharks official channels.

SadShark

Bench
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=254399
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/sharkcast-radio-cronulla-sharks-nrl-podcast/id1038411132?mt=2

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Sam and Newman discussing all things Cronulla Sharks including a mid year review, all the latest news on Josh Morris, our thoughts plus your letters and a Panthers preview!

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Watch SharkCastTV via the official Sharks Facebook page every Monday 8:00pm or via the Sharks official channels.
Over 1-hour long episode too. Yeeeeeeeaaaahhh baby!!!!