What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis on Fox league

Frank Facer

First Grade
Luc must be ok hes in the team this week cant wait to see his progress Im a huge fan as you all know, Ilike ball playing forwards since Artie Beetson my earliest memory as a kid in QLD he was my first hero him and Billy Smith as he was featured int eh RLW one day showing about 40 or so bones hed had broken as kid I though Billy was SUPERMAN! SO Luc has the silky hands and attacking skill of an apprentice Beetson he reminds me of him a great deal I hope he can get the mungrel defence going also as was Arties forte
I think we should try to turn Lucky into a prop. He has the build for a prop. He could turn out to be a good ball playing prop.

saintm

Juniors
Is it just me or do so many of these Fox League commentators hate the Saints? Smith, Brandy, Voss, Ennis, Hodges, Anasta, even Gasnier to an extent. The first 6 of them constantly take shots at the Saints, whenever there is a loss they go on and on about us, the wheels are falling off, the Dragons look flat. Constant criticism.
Agree totally it pisses me off

Drag Queen

Bench
Luc must be ok hes in the team this week cant wait to see his progress Im a huge fan as you all know, Ilike ball playing forwards since Artie Beetson my earliest memory as a kid in QLD he was my first hero him and Billy Smith as he was featured int eh RLW one day showing about 40 or so bones hed had broken as kid I though Billy was SUPERMAN! SO Luc has the silky hands and attacking skill of an apprentice Beetson he reminds me of him a great deal I hope he can get the mungrel defence going also as was Arties forte
It's up to Leilua to get his act together nontime. I'm just not seeing it. If any young player needs a bomb under him it's him. He has the potential but seems overweight, lazy, and his defence is woeful.

Latest posts