What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

Silent Knight

First Grade
That f***ing Survivor promo on channel 10 with the b*tch repeatedly droning I, I, I will survive ad nauseum.

No you won't f***ing survive if I ever get my hands on you (note: figuratively, not literally).

Whino

Bench
I guess these are a series of ads rather than just one ad. The first are the obnoxiously overboard Sportsbet ads, the other are the current crop of NRMA 'put your arm around me' ads.. cringe

I am getting sick of those NRMA ad's now.

Lambretta

First Grade
(I posted this on FB the other day)

Currently there is an advert on tv in Australia for a tasteless pish peer, Hahn Pure Extra Dry Blonde, or something equally horrific

In it, the blokes are discussing the merits of the song Horses, by someone called Daryl and a song by someone Australians call Farnsey who was famous in Australia in the 80's (nowhere in the World had bad enough taste to buy his music)

The advertisers absolutely nailed their target market imo

Remember kids, drinking terrible beer leads to appalling taste elsewhere in your lives. Be careful, stay safe

carcharias

Immortal
(I posted this on FB the other day)

Currently there is an advert on tv in Australia for a tasteless pish peer, Hahn Pure Extra Dry Blonde, or something equally horrific

In it, the blokes are discussing the merits of the song Horses, by someone called Daryl and a song by someone Australians call Farnsey who was famous in Australia in the 80's (nowhere in the World had bad enough taste to buy his music)

The advertisers absolutely nailed their target market imo

Remember kids, drinking terrible beer leads to appalling taste elsewhere in your lives. Be careful, stay safe
It’s bloody cover that song.
Ricko lee jones and some dude from steely dan wrote it
She sang it.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I saw that the betting ad with the guy shaving his nuts has been pulled.

Along with the iSelect ad with the mum belting shit out of a pinyata at a kid's party.

In the second ad, however, the look on the face of the little girl with glasses is priceless.

Coles and woolies just don’t get it.

I don’t have an emotional attachment to either of your brands and never will. You sell food that I need

You would be better off using the 30 second commercial to show pictures and prices of shit on Special this week not trying to ram a theme song down my throat.

Show me why to shop there. Simples.

Latest posts