What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3

aquiin

Juniors
Vaughn should have been the first prop used in the second half. He wouldn’t have left that space that Klemmer left.

Sims was wasted in the middle of the field, when he needed to be used on the left. Peachey ended up coming on instead, in probably the only position he couldn’t play. Crichton overplayed his hand. Frizell should have been on the right and Crichton in the middle, if Crichton was supposed to roam around.

Tom T. out of position half the game, almost cost them field position. Cotric is desperately needed to start sets. He beats out Addo-Carr, if Tom T. doesn’t usurp Tedesco.

JDB didn’t look good.

Slater looked ordinary late in both games. Not a match winner anymore at this level.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Vaughn should have been the first prop used in the second half. He wouldn’t have left that space that Klemmer left.

Sims was wasted in the middle of the field, when he needed to be used on the left. Peachey ended up coming on instead, in probably the only position he couldn’t play. Crichton overplayed his hand. Frizell should have been on the right and Crichton in the middle, if Crichton was supposed to roam around.

Tom T. out of position half the game, almost cost them field position. Cotric is desperately needed to start sets. He beats out Addo-Carr, if Tom T. doesn’t usurp Tedesco.

JDB didn’t look good.

Slater looked ordinary late in both games. Not a match winner anymore at this level.
I would put Tom Turbo to centre and put Cotric on the wing and drop Roberts. If Roberts is to play for NSW again, it should be on the wing.

Nah they have completed f**ked it up and given it to the wrong fullback. Tedesco was clearly the best player for 3 games. I am absolutely gobsmacked.

Can you imagine if they gave it to one of the blues during their decade of dominance. I am utterly appalled by that decision.

Not as bad as the penalty try howler in game 2.

Straight Shooter

aquiin

Juniors
I would put Tom Turbo to centre and put Cotric on the wing and drop Roberts. If Roberts is to play for NSW again, it should be on the wing.

As long as he doesn’t roam out of position. Why would he be throwing a pass from dummy-half on the left side of the field on the fifth tackle? Not clever.

Cotric plays on the left. He’s a must.

Dragsters

First Grade
That klemmer trip (while we had possesion) was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in origin.

Cost the blues a certain try on that play and potentially the clean sweep.

Seriously, who trips a defender when you team is about to score???

Glad our boys got through unscathed...

That klemmer trip (while we had possesion) was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in origin.

Why did Vaughn not play the second have, must have been left off for a reason, NSW were crying out for fresh legs

ouryears

Bench
Haha, yeh proved me wrong there but did give one away still. Was'nt at his best all series IMO. But anyway, well done for calling me out. Hope you feel better for it.
Ummm, is that passive.....aggressive.
But that’s ok, I didn’t mean anything by it.

NSW dominant era lasted 2 whole matches lol

Frank Facer

First Grade
NSW must go in with 4 genuine props next year. All series we struggled to make ground coming out of our own territory. Vaughan, RCG and Klemmer should all be there. Junior Paulo is the first one that pops into my head for the 4th prop spot. I would have penciled in for next year's team

1 Teddy
2 Cotric
3 Tom Turbo
4 Mitchell
5 Addo Carr/Roberts/Fergo
6 Maloney
7 Cleary
13 DeBelin
12 Frizell
11 Sims
10 Klemmer
9 Cook
8 RCG

14 Jake Turbo
15 Junior Paulo
16 Vaughan
17 Cordner/Crichton

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Vale: the once send tripping rrule,

Latest posts