What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought of how the English are feeling right now and then I thought of the Serbs.

Have a Serb mate who wants Croatia to win it :open_mouth:

But yeah majority of them would be wanting France to win the final.

2ndly f..k the English. They deserve to be belted in any sport by any opposition. One of life’s treats when it happens at this level

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats bullshit, most of those guys were born in France, their parents may have heritage from other countries but that doesn't make them African.

Gronk

Staff member
Thats bullshit, most of those guys were born in France, their parents may have heritage from other countries but that doesn't make them African.

I am sure they are just taking the piss. The same way that they football world were having a dig at our Balkan players Behich, Jedinak, Rogic, Vukovic, Degenek and Juric.

So.....the Australia-Croatia club and the Alliance Francaise in Canberra just happen to be located next door to each other.......might be an interesting night.

TheParraboy

Staff member
COME ON CROATIA

th

Latest posts