What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Can I Watch...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
the football in LA?

I meant our football, not their shitty version of it.

Going there in September and considering we’ll pretty much definitely be in the finals I’ll want to tune in.

Any good bars that show world sport in LA?

Tiger Shark

Bench
I was recently in NY for work and with my laptop used my VPN and signed into my Foxtel Now account. Really good quality.

That of course relied on my laptop, VPN account and a Foxtel account so not an option for you perhaps but it worked for me flawlessly.

Not sure about bars ? it'll be pretty early in the AM over there won't it ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Better off getting the "Watch NRL" app. It's 40AUD a month. The best part about it is you can watch the game in your own time or live whichever floats your boat, plus you get all the silly RL Shows to check out in your downtime. Quality was an A+

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Thanks all.

The foxtel go app should work when connected to wifi so all I need a decent connection and I’m in.

Last time I went overseas during the season, we won the comp.

If it happens again I think I’ll move out of Australia :joy:

carcharias

Immortal
Thanks all.

The foxtel go app should work when connected to wifi so all I need a decent connection and I’m in.

From my experience the Wi fi is good in the US

Eion

First Grade
Thanks all.

If it happens again you won’t be let back in

shaggs

Coach
Foxtel Go app doesn’t work overseas. I tried it in Vanuatu and I’m sure it didn’t work because the location wasn’t Australian

I could be wrong and was possibly intoxicated at the time

jack059

Juniors
that's what the VPN does. You log in from the country of choice and it thinks you're there.

YTSharks

Juniors
Foxtel Go app doesn’t work overseas. I tried it in Vanuatu and I’m sure it didn’t work because the location wasn’t Australian

I could be wrong and was possibly intoxicated at the time
I think they were saying when they launched the fox league app it doesn’t work in the pacific islands but elsewhere is fine

sandshark

Bench
Usually some "free" options out there but shit quality.
I use 9now and a vpn when it's available.

I'm a cheapass and could probably pay for a higher quality but f**k em.

coolumsharkie

Referee
VPn's are ok but they have the usual dodgy spyware etc attached unless you pay for a good one and even then they aren't fool proof. For 40 bucks you can unsubscribe straight away and still watch it for a month. I would have paid that 10 years ago travelling.

snout

First Grade
Thanks all.

Same here glenmore. Was in Europe 2 years ago and we won it.

Im in Europe again. So could be happy dayz again.

In Budapest right now and havent seen a game for 3 weeks. Cant get a full match replay - nothing.

Could get the mighties on livestream 2 years ago.
Not any more.

But we're winning. So who cares.
Look out pennies.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Same here glenmore. Was in Europe 2 years ago and we won it.

Im in Europe again. So could be happy dayz again.

In Budapest right now and havent seen a game for 3 weeks. Cant get a full match replay - nothing.

Could get the mighties on livestream 2 years ago.
Not any more.

But we're winning. So who cares.
Look out pennies.

If it happens again you and I should move out of here together and bring eternal success to the boyz

Latest posts