What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And back to 2nd we go!

blaza88z

Coach
Must be sad to only have 5 to choose from in total and only going back to back once?
Why don't you have a look at the 97 GF, remember back when you guys were traitors playing in the SL comp in your shit looking jersey?

Agree, fortunately I as a Brisbane fan have 6 to choose from

Frank Facer

First Grade
We don’t mind competition. However, a second team in Melbourne will not survive. Pure and simple. I’m all for another team or 2 in Brissy, a team in Perth and one at Gosford. So the question for you is, which Sydney teams are going to fold and/or move too make this possible? Let’s not forget that we have two too many teams already in the NRL!
Canterbury can relocate to Canterbury Christchurch and Cronulla can relocate to Adelaide. We can get our juniors back from Cronulla and a few junior clubs from Canterbury.

Saintsified

Bench
Canterbury can relocate to Canterbury Christchurch and Cronulla can relocate to Adelaide. We can get our juniors back from Cronulla and a few junior clubs from Canterbury.
Merge all the Sydney teams into West Sydney and the other East or North and South and have two or four teams in Sydney. Expand into other states and NZ, PNG etc

Then and only then will I be happy with staying in the Gong as STGI.

possm

Coach
Merging teams has proved to not be a good long term solution. From the 3 merger experiments, Nth Sydney/Manly didn't last very long at all, Balmain/Wests have not turned into a strong successful union and SGI has had it's problems. I think some of the Sydney Clubs need to relocate rather than merge in order to facilitate the NRL's desire for expansion. I'd like to see Souths, Canterbury, Cronulla and Parramatta relocate to Geelong, Adelaide, Perth and Rockhampton. It's time for Victoria to have a second side and the game brought to other regions. All of the relocated teams to maintain their presence in the ISP as feeder Clubs.