What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Some sassing of Chief here. Admit it Chief, it sounds like Staggs has you covered old chum.

If you actually know something then state it, otherwise you look like a __________

hineyrulz

Post Whore
30.48cm is a foot. He's trying (and failing) to be clever by insinuating BA has one foot in whatever. The saying goes one foot in the grave, but I reckon that's harsh on BA. Hes fit as a fiddle!
Cheers Baz, I agree he looks pretty spritley for a bloke with one foot in the grave.

Gronk

Staff member
Cheers Baz, I agree he looks pretty spritley for a bloke with one foot in the grave.

If the scoop of the week is that BA might not get a new contract beyond 2019 - well der. We'll need to finish top 8 next year or he's toast. No scoop to say he's a 50/50 shot is it ... :rolleyes:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If the scoop of the week is that BA might not get a new contract beyond 2019 - well der. We'll need to finish top 8 next year or he's toast. No scoop to say he's a 50/50 shot is it ... :rolleyes:
Yep, as scoops go it’s pretty scoopless. Period!!

chiefy1

Juniors
It's definitely not about brad arthur. It's someone else. And it has nothing to do with a sacking. Stagger may know

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
U7GYKIQ.gif