What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spade

Juniors
I don't know how all 3 judges voted Slater 4 points for the 2nd game.. he had a outstanding first 20 minutes and hardly sighted after that. Last night all 3 voted Slater 4 points again.. odd.

DeeJ

Bench
I don't know how all 3 judges voted Slater 4 points for the 2nd game.. he had a outstanding first 20 minutes and hardly sighted after that. Last night all 3 voted Slater 4 points again.. odd.

He was good last night, but not that good. He missed alot of one on one tackles and was a hog alot of the time in attack.

Maximus

Coach
It’s hard when the bunker takes fair tries off ya because of replays that aren’t synced up

Where is the proof of that? Sterlo said it during the commentary and none of the other commentators knew what he was talking about. I can't remember it ever being said in a game before or since.

King hit

Coach

Just of sentiment and emotion. He wasn't even Queensland's best last night let alone man of the series.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
So any player who isn't pampered from the cradle for origin is first dibs for qld....

For a mob that's demanded origin rules be changed (rightly so) to use the players from their own state, queensland seem pretty happy to ignore all that if the circumstances suit.
Where have I said the Inglis selection was just? I've said many times that the selection was incorrect.

Merely pointing out the nashing of teeth and wailing from Blues fans would have been beeltter directed at the incompetent NSW selectors who either ignored him or didn't even know he existed.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Where have I said the Inglis selection was just? I've said many times that the selection was incorrect.

Merely pointing out the nashing of teeth and wailing from Blues fans would have been beeltter directed at the incompetent NSW selectors who either ignored him or didn't even know he existed.
And at one stage maroons selectors hadn't heard of Smith, Slater and Cronk.

But keep on with the thin argument.

rockcod

Juniors

Do we know how many votes he got? Have they been published somewhere? The other votes were obviously shared around a lot more which makes the result seem a bit out of nowhere.